YipitData is the leading market research firm for the disruptive economy, and recently raised up to $475M from The Carlyle Group at a valuation over $1B.
We analyze billions of data points every day to provide accurate, detailed insights on ridesharing, e-commerce marketplaces, payments and more. Our on-demand insights team uses proprietary technology to identify, license, clean and analyze the data many of the world’s largest investment funds and corporations depend on.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and The Carlyle Group with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and transparency.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), or anywhere in the US.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to join our fast-paced and dynamic Marketing Team!
If you are a collaborative data-driven manager with extensive experience in customer marketing and land-and-expand strategies, you could be a great fit for this role!
The Director of Marketing will lead and build a marketing team to drive various marketing initiatives to achieve our short and long-term new logo goals. They are able to both ideate new campaigns and evaluate their efficacy, all with the end goal of helping grow product adoption, engagement, retention and monetization.
The ideal candidate has significant experience building demand generation engines and launching programs that drive revenue. They are a versatile marketer who can drive our marketing strategy, planning and execution. This position reports to the VP Marketing, and also works closely with our executive team.
As Our Director of Marketing, You Will:
- Build and support a rapidly growing team of marketers responsible for growing our business with our Investor segment across North America and Asia.
- Create and execute marketing programs that deliver on the strategy and communicate YipitData’s value proposition for Investors via innovative campaigns, narratives, success stories, industry partnerships, educational workshops, and events (virtual, and in-person.)
- Help to define YipitData’s core narrative for Investors, tailoring it to individual fund types in order to maximize relevance and impact.
- Collaborate with other senior team members and cross-functional teams, including Research, Product, Revenue, RevOps to ensure our marketing delivers on YipitData’s overarching business goals.
- Lead and grow our Asia Marketing team to build and localize marketing programs, and share best practices across our portfolio.
- Measure the effectiveness and ROI of Investor marketing and ensure it delivers on YipitData’s revenue goals.
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have 6-8 years of experience in relevant Marketing experience (land and expand, customer marketing, events, and e-mail marketing)
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to navigate complex organizations
- A proven track record of building demand generation and land-and-expand strategies
- You have the ability to work in a hyper-growth environment
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary & performance based bonuses
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.