Customer Success Digital Marketing Program and Project Manager
Autodesk Inc.San Francisco4M ago
Customer Success Digital Marketing Program and Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD34802
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced Project and Program Manager to join the Digital Customer Success Journey Practice team. This person will play a critical part in enabling and optimizing digital marketing elements of our journeys, helping our customers become proficient in the capabilities and workflows to achieve business outcomes. The key objectives of your work will be to launch elements for the long-tail customer, in our Digital Sales, VSB, and SMB space.
This position is highly collaborative – driving inclusivity of several business functions including Marketing, UX, Sales, Product Support, Engineering and Corporate Business stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to work effectively and efficiently without direct authority. You must be able to work independently, have a history of successful programs/project implementations and be results-driven. This person will need a solid commitment to driving results within our Customer Success journey framework practices, as well as identifying issues, gaps, and opportunities that strengthen the overall customer experience and business impact.
The ideal candidate is customer-oriented with great coordination, collaboration and communication skills, as well as a strong commitment to organizing program/project activities and interdepartmental meetings. This person will need to identify and communicate program/project scope and ensure program milestones and objectives are met.
Do you enjoy being on the critical path for a major business transformation? Do you enjoy acting as a change agent driving multiple and/or complex program/projects to achieve new and different results? Do you possess that rare ability to interpret visionary requirements, considering both internal and market drivers, and convert them to project deliverables and drive realization of that vision?
- Monitor Customer Success Digital Marketing program/project to ensure completion within defined schedule, budget, and quality parameters
- Assist Journey Practice team members in planning, estimating, and controlling tasks
- Perform critical path analysis and develop action plans to mitigate risk
- Identify and implement alternative solutions
- Deliver a variety of presentations in support of the program objectives
- Define program/project resource plan/business case, including internal, technical, and contract resources
- Monitor and analyze performance of key partners and third-party agencies through evaluations and other quantifiable means; monitor and enforce applicable requirements
- Prepare and distribute various reports and updates on the status of the program to various audiences, including executive management and functional management
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction with services and product delivery; develop strong client and stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels
- Work proactively to resolve critical issues
- Consult with others on development and execution of complex program/project plans
- Define best practices and processes for managing client and key stakeholder expectations
- Analyze program/project metrics and trends to evaluate success of overall program; anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate remedies
- Publish reference materials, templates, and other program collateral as appropriate
- Strong strategic thinking combined with results-driven, practical mind set
- Confidence to dive in and learn new solutions and processes without a lot of assistance
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced, changing and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in and lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to simplify and articulate complex ideas; proficient in working on problems of diverse scope, leveraging facts and data to evaluate impact
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Able to build productive internal/external working relationships, as well as networking with senior leaders in own area of expertise
- Determine priority, methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including ability to create visualizations that influence and gain executive alignment
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments with little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments
- Working knowledge of digital marketing platforms and measurement ecosystems (Analytics, Customer Relationship Management Systems, Digital Marketing Platforms, Journey Orchestration Engines, etc.)
- Experience working with project management tools (ie. Asana, JIRA, etc.)
- BA/BS with at least 3-5+ years equivalent digital marketing project management work experience.
- Manage internal programs/projects; from design through delivery, including planning and budgeting, program/project control and status reporting, team management, and related troubleshooting and problem resolution to ensure completion of assigned program/project is on schedule and within budget
- MBA and/or PMP is a plus
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.