B2B Senior Marketing Lead
IDEOSan Francisco19d ago
In a nutshell:
Please apply by Friday, September 12th, 12pm EST.
The IDEO Products group is in search of a Senior Marketing Lead who will work to bring new offers to market, help find product market fit and evolve the marketing mix in the B2B space.
You are a systems thinker who can gracefully move between strategy and execution. You are a marketer who can bridge the world of creative, business, and technology. Ideally, you have both product marketing and marketing communications experience in the B2B space. Most importantly, you thrive in a fast-paced experimental environment and value the need to organize and plan.
You will play an important role in scaling IDEO’s products and services business by translating trends and connecting insights into value propositions, positioning and go-to-market plans. Working with the Senior Director of Marketing and product owners, you will lead B2B marketing including crafting strategic plans and leading the development and execution of programs and campaigns designed to work across multiple touchpoints along the marketing funnel.
Why is this role important for IDEO's work?
IDEO’s mission is to have a disproportionate impact in the world through design. The IDEO Products group, within IDEO, is focused on using a human-centered lens to build digital tools that help unlock the power of creativity in organizations, teams, and individuals.
Once here you will do:
- Develop product marketing strategy, iterate on the value proposition for B2B offers and identify use cases that resonate with our customers.
- Lead the development and execution of go-to-market plans working with in-house and third party resources.
- Scope, plan and resource marketing programs.
- Drive awareness, consideration and purchase of IDEO B2B products and services.
- Optimize the marketing mix by designing and conducting experiments.
- Analyze, synthesize, and communicate marketing program results.
- Build and oversee digital marketing programs including paid, SEO, web and email.
- Craft insights-driven multi-channel marketing program including developing messaging angles, shaping content marketing programs, and writing marketing and creative briefs.
- Scope work, prioritize and manage creative workflow and resources.
- Lead the development of collateral to support B2B marketing programs, partnerships, events, conferences, and business development.
What does IDEO offer you?
IDEO is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our learners, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. Sure we work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance, and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career.
As a Senior Marketing Lead for IDEO Products, we provide the opportunity for you to:
- Build your creative confidence by learning and applying design thinking methods and creative leadership mindsets
- Learn to market in new ways, balancing a mix of experiments and long-term marketing programs
- Help shape an intrapreneurial businesses within an award-winning design firm
Commitment to Diversity:
At IDEO, we are committed to the work of advancing diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization and in the world. Our purpose of having disproportionate, world-changing impact through design is directly connected to our ability to bring many different perspectives to the table. This applies to our candidates, the people we hire, the clients and customers we serve, and the communities we learn from in our research.
As a human-centered organization, we are committed to working with and designing for people of every race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, physical ability or attribute, religion, national origin, or political belief. We recognize that this commitment requires ongoing work and sustained attention, as well as adaptation to new insights and best practices.
Relevant experience and mindset:
We are looking for someone who has 8-10 years of experience in product marketing with strong digital and marketing communications skills.
We’d be excited if you're able to:
- Think strategically at the 30k foot level then dive in to manage the details
- Take a human-centered approach to marketing that balances insights and data
- Be strong at leading, collaborating and influencing across teams including product, brand, digital marketing, PR, design, and business development
- Understand the digital marketing ecosystem including guiding the strategy and execution
- Have solid experience in creative development for fully integrated marketing programs working directly with creative resources
- Be skilled in setting the right level of strategy that guides and encourages experimentation
- Craft compelling stories, both in writing and verbally
- Have excellent project management skills and ability to multitask effectively
- Be able to think quickly on your feet, adapt to a highly variable environment, change scope and focus with ease
Please submit a resume, cover letter (yes, we read cover letters) and answer our application prompt.
Please apply by Friday, September 12th, 12pm EST.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
IDEO is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.