B2B Content Writer
SellicsBerlin, Mitte, Germany2M ago
We are looking for a prolific and talented B2B content creator to join our Marketing team in Berlin to write and produce blog posts and other content regularly, expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, project management skills and ideally expertise in Amazon and/or e-commerce. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Content and Thought Leadership working closely with Product Marketers, Sales and Business Analysts to the deliver actionable, data-driven content.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing regular, helpful content in English that helps them grow their Amazon Business
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include studies, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search, social, and email channels
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
We're looking for people who:
- Are passionate about writing content!
- Have min 1 year of working experience in producing data-driven content (like whitepapers, reports and studies)
- Are native English speakers
- Possess strong data analysis skills (e.g. knowledge of Excel and statistics tools)
- Are able to analyze big amounts of data to create compelling data driven studies and reports
- Have experience with Amazon/Ecommerce and/or B2B Marketing
- Have past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Bring a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Ideally, have knowledge of Wordpress CMS
- Like to perform thorough research to produce original content (web, data analysis, interviews)
- Want to become an Amazon/e-commerce expert to produce valuable content
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- A talented, quickly-growing company
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible office hours
- Urban Sports Club membership
- A one week onboarding program, “Lunch & Learn” internal education sessions, Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Remote working days
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses paid annual company trip
And, check out this video for even more of a sneak peek of life at Sellics!
Ready to take our company and your career to the next level? We’re looking forward to your application!
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.