Close is looking for an experienced Marketing Leader to join the Senior Leadership team.
- Seasoned B2B SaaS marketer with 10 years of experience.
- SMB savvy. You’ve marketed to small and medium sized businesses.
- Remote Leader. You have experience successfully hiring, leading, inspiring and coaching remote teams of >15 people.
- Results-oriented and data-driven. You’re able and eager to dive into spreadsheets and even write SQL when necessary.
- Expert in Content or Performance Marketing. We need you to lead by example: you have a background as a content marketer or performance marketer at a SaaS company in the past.
- US based.
About the Role
- Marketing is the life-blood of Close. All traffic, trials, and customers come from marketing. There's no outbound sales motion to fall back on.
- Ownership. You'll make the plan with Leadership, hire the talent, and deliver the results.
🌏 Why Close?
- Watch our most recent culture video featuring our annual team retreat in Italy
- 100% remote company since 2016
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break with 2 additional PTO days for every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to Stripe's climate initiative
- Our story and team 🚀
💚 Our Values
- Build a house you want to live in - Examine long-term thinking and action
- No BS - Practice transparency and honesty, especially when it’s hard
- Invest in each other - Build successful relationships with your coworkers and customers
- Discipline equals freedom - Keep your word to yourself and others
- Strive for greatness - Constantly challenge yourself and others
💻 How We Work Together
- Productivity, Quality & Impact - We don’t track hours. We trust you’re an adult and know best how to prioritize, meet your goals and contribute at a high level.
- Asynchronous communication & collaboration - We have team members all over the world. We don’t expect anyone to work untraditional hours, that means our default is async. Most teams have 2-5 hours of internal meetings weekly.
- Appreciation for Deep Work - During your normal work day, not after a day a meetings!
- Autonomy & Freedom - Create a work environment that is sustainable for you. We place a high amount of trust and responsibility with our team members from the start.