As society and technology become increasingly connected there is exponentially more personal data being collected and distributed. Through ML/AI based synthetic data tools and technology innovation Gretel helps organizations easily increase privacy and safe data sharing practices for their most critical data assets. We are disrupting how organizations approach privacy – by integrating synthetic data into development practices and workflows we enable "privacy by design".
Gretel is looking for a strategic Product Marketing Manager to drive and scale product adoption for our Privacy Engineering as a Service (PEaaS) platform and tools suite. You will help our customers and users understand the value of and how to use Gretel’s products. This role requires problem solving skills that you will apply to technical problems; you’ll help us highlight how users can solve privacy problems with Gretel’s products and how to apply them in combination with other tools.
You'll collaborate with team members across the company to drive the positioning, narrative, go-to-market launch plans and product pitches for our products. You will understand how Gretel fits into the ecosystem of developer tools/APIs, and be able to clearly articulate our vision for Gretel’s offerings.
Our self-service offering is the entry point for all our users and so important that you are highly data driven and can efficiently utilize product analytics to drive, test, iterate growth tactics to build the best developer journey.
You care equally about quality, execution and teamwork, and are excited to work at an early stage startup, intellectually curious, willing to try new things, and can manage numerous projects with tight deadlines.
- Drive product adoption - accelerating product growth through GTM campaigns you create for Gretel’s tools suite. You will represent our products to our users and customers through the GTM initiatives you drive.
- Understand our customers/users – create personas by understanding user requirements, pain points, and compelling use cases for synthetic data, data classification and transformation.
- Craft new messaging and manage content - develop creative messaging for a new market category, create narratives for each stage of the customer journey, clearly differentiate Gretel against our competitors, and communicate value to our audiences.
- Become a market expert - develop an understanding of developer workflows, how developers work with data and where our products fit. Become an expert on the synthetic data market as it emerges through market analysis, competitive intelligence, and evolving ecosystem dynamics.
- Write and manage new content - create the voice for our products, and collaborate with different teams at Gretel to develop creative, compelling narratives for our audiences, e.g. for campaigns, blogs, webinars, and other external facing content.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment - collaborate with our product and marketing teams to develop and iterate on nurture campaigns to grow activation and conversion metrics.
- 5+ yrs of relevant product or growth marketing experience with a developer focused B2B SaaS product, or services built and delivered in a public cloud
- Prior experience working at product-led growth companies, freemium business models, or analytics tools like Google Analytics, Heap
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail in your writing dedicated to producing content that resonates with our audiences
- Create new, persuasive narratives, and measure user sentiment to discover effective pathways across user/buyer journeys. Test and iterate through data driven experiments that make decisions and inform strategies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to understand and balance the intersections of technical products, data and privacy implications
- Experience marketing ML/AI, developer tools, data privacy, or highly technical audiences is a plus
- Ability to work effectively and positively with various stakeholders, viewpoints, and topic areas
- Ability to maintain focus and prioritize work in startup environment, on fast-moving projects and teams
- Computer science or technical degree is a plus
We think the best ideas come from the blending of diverse perspectives. Our team is comprised of the best minds in their fields - and we believe that adding perspectives will make our solutions much stronger. We hire people who are superb at what they do, drawn to the cool edges where fields touch, and like to laugh. We are deeply collaborative, apolitical, and mission-oriented.