Sr. Product Marketing Manager
HireBetterAustin, TX7M ago
The Role: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter’s client is a technology leader in the emergency communication software industry, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Their emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations to keep people safe, informed, and connected during critical events. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government, and education are using our client’s platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of customers, markets, and products to create effective go-to-market strategies, positioning, messaging, and sales enablement content. Taking insights from customers, internal teams, and research, you will create messaging that spans the breadth of our marketing efforts—to drive awareness, purchase, and adoption of our solutions. You will collaborate across product, sales, and customer success teams to position their current and future solutions and create marketing content and sales enablement programs. This role reports to VP of Marketing.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for our products, targeted to both technical and business audiences
- Lead efforts to fully understand the buyer’s journey, solving their pain through success stories and leading customer advocacy initiatives
- Develop and partner to create solution-oriented content to build awareness and support demand generation and sales, including collateral, web site content, videos, webinar and press releases, and customer communications
- Act as product, domain, and market expert when required via conversations and presentations to customers, analysts, or the press
- Plan the launch of new releases, managing the launch campaign to current and prospective customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field with 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of content efforts
- A history of success delivering products, and creating and managing marketing programs
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams (Technical, Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing)
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help customers get more from our services
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.