Sr. Product Marketing Manager
SafeGraphAnywhere (U.S.)3M ago
This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing
SafeGraph is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to lead our go-to-market and content strategy and drive business growth. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will run product launches, create customer-facing campaigns and content, enable sales and customer support teams with insightful training and materials, and encourage on-going user adoption through the development of customer education programs.
A successful candidate must be able to work at the strategic level (interpreting consumer behavior and preferences to generate bold innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (analyzing traffic and conversion data, proposing new product features, and creating new processes). This candidate will have a strong understanding of all aspects of the marketing funnel and possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success.
- Develop a deep understanding of our brand, customer needs, product lines, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Lead and develop clear product positioning and messaging that resonates with targeted buyers.
- Work closely alongside our customer-facing teams to understand the needs of frontline sellers and CSMs.
- Collaborate closely with marketing team members to run integrated marketing campaigns for new and existing products, appropriately leveraging all the channels available.
- Strategize and manage the content marketing roadmap and work with various team members and contractors to create and deliver.
- Be the voice and champion of the consumer
- Own the consumer product market vision and partner with Product and Sales to execute the strategy.
- Own work streams across multiple cross-functional teams to get products to market including: customer segmentation and positioning, product offering, roadmap and prioritization.
- Care deeply about democratizing access to data.
- Passionate about big data and are excited by seemingly-impossible challenges.
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- You think life is too short to work with B-players.
- SafeGraph is a B2B data company that sells to data scientists and machine learning engineers.
- SafeGraph's goal is to be the place for all information about physical Places.
- SafeGraph currently has 35+ employees and has raised a $20 million Series A. The CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- We are growing fast, with over $15M ARR, and were profitable in 2019.
- The company is distributed across North America, with small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible.