AfterShip is looking for a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead GTM activities for our three flagship products: AfterShip, Returns Centre and Postmen. In this role, you will be responsible for driving brand awareness, lead generation and feature adoption amongst our SMB customers. You will collaborate closely with Product and Marketing teams to bring to market seasonal campaigns and new feature launches.
This is a high impact position that will help accelerate AfterShip’s growth rate by implementing customer-centric growth strategies for our SMB audiences. This role is ideally based in Toronto, Canada but is open to remote workers anywhere in the Americas. This role requires collaboration with teams located in Shenzhen, China, which will require working outside of regular business hours 1-2 times/week.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the development of go-to-market strategies for new feature launches as well as seasonal campaigns for our three flagship products, AfterShip, Returns Centre and Postmen
- Become an expert on SMB personas and segments to develop lead generation and brand awareness strategies that drive penetration amongst this target audience
- Develop messaging, positioning and value propositions for new and existing products and features to drive new lead generation across earned and owned channels
- Collaborate closely with Product teams to align on product roadmaps and drive new feature adoption
- Collaborate closely with Marketing teams to drive brand awareness amongst SMB audiences
- Continuously analyze and optimize channel performance, as well as share results with leadership and product owners
- Collaborate with customers to obtain testimonials, as well as develop and copyright case studies and white papers.
- Keep an eye on the market to stay on to of market trends, competitor analysis and ecommerce best practices
Who We're Looking For:
- Extensive experience leading and executing GTM campaigns for new feature launches
- Extensive experience leading cross-functional teams, including product management, creative, content marketing, etc.
- Customer-centric storyteller, who develops value propositions, messaging and positioning based on segments and personas, as well as turns these value propositions into customer-facing material
- Data-centric and result-driven individual who continuously looks at program results and optimizes accordingly
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- 4+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field
- This role requires collaboration with teams located in Shenzhen, China, which will require working outside of regular business hours 1-2 days/week.
Why You Should Join Us:
- We’re proud to say that the company is on an exceptional growth trajectory as we have been routinely doubling our revenue every year since 2014, and have recently secured a funding round of $66 million Series B led by Tiger Global.
- We have great ambition to make buying and selling easier for everyone in this world -- one of the most exciting spaces for a technology start-up to be in. The room for growth is huge. There is virtually no ceiling for either what you will be doing or learning here, and we want to support you to grow exponentially, along with the company;
- We offer competitive compensations, benefits, remote work and all sorts of tools and resources to empower you to do your best work;
- We’re super proud of our geeky culture, started by our engineer-turned-CEO, and diversity in the team, cultivated by a group of amazing people from all over the world