Sr. Manager, Product Marketing
HubSpotCambridge, MA1M ago
Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Cambridge, MA, USA
At HubSpot, our mission is to help millions of organizations grow better and we need exceptional leaders to help us do that. You’ll lead a team responsible for the positioning, launch strategy and ongoing demand for HubSpot’s products.
This is a highly cross-functional role in which you’ll get to work closely with each stakeholders across the product, marketing, sales, services and support teams globally.
In this role, you will:
- Know HubSpot’s platform inside and out (Past experience in the SaaS space is a plus)
- Orchestrate large scale launches, working with the broader marketing team and other cross-functional departments to reach millions through our various channels
- Serve as a coach and a leader helping to develop the skills of your team so they are able to achieve their career goals and the company’s goals
- Roll up your sleeves when necessary to contribute to the success of launches and campaigns
- Contribute to the development of team infrastructure (process, templates, trainings, etc) that will help the team scale globally and be more efficient
- Use market research and competitive intelligence to define and evolve the way we position our products in the market
We are looking for people who:
- Are skilled storytellers and strategic thinkers who can develop compelling, differentiated and memorable narratives for any product, and coach others to do the same.
- Have a track record at managing complex projects independently and successfully.
- Have experience developing a team of direct and indirect reports of varying career levels.
- Embrace change. Things are constantly changing at HubSpot. You need to be open to and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Are highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Have a track record of interpreting data and research to make decisions.
- Have experience working with product teams and sales teams.
- Are a strong presenter and communicator with experience interacting with executives.
- Excel at working through complexity across teams to achieve a shared goal.
- Experience in the high tech and SaaS space is preferred.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to hear from you.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as the 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.