Senior Product Marketing Specialist
OpenTableSan Francisco, CA9M ago
Sr. Specialist, Product Marketing
At OpenTable, we are on a mission to help people experience the world through dining and to help restaurants to grow and thrive. To help us accomplish that mission, we’re seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Specialist to join the Marketplace team, focused on creating great experiences to connect diners to restaurants.
In this role, you will serve as the glue between the Sales, Product, Design and Marketing functions, helping us create products and in product experiences to help restaurants fill their dining rooms and grow their businesses. You will be responsible for developing the strategy, product positioning, and messaging that helps drive acquisition and retention, and solidifies the leadership OpenTable has today. You’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate across the organization from the product ideation stage all the way through to market execution, launching new products that help restaurants grow their business.
- Drive adoption and engagement of OpenTable’s marketplace products with clear product positioning, naming and launch strategies
- Partner with Product, Design and Marketing colleagues on driving cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with ongoing product initiatives
- Partner with sales to launch and drive adoption of new features and products and act as their key point of contact for product information & positioning
- Develop go-to-market plans for new features and products for restaurant customers
- Develop marketing assets & campaigns to support product awareness, customer acquisition and engagement goals
- Understand industry trends and competitors to develop marketing strategies to increase our market presence and thought leadership.
- You have a love for helping small businesses scale & passion for dining.
- A balance of creativity and analytics is required.
- BA/BS degree is required.
- Minimum 3 years of product marketing experience in a technology company. Experience at a marketplace technology company is a plus.
- Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, “get it done” environment. Be willing to learn new, exciting things.
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams and executing high impact go-to-market campaigns.
- Superior project management skills; results focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience in content creation is a plus.
OpenTable, part of Bookings Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 26 million diners per month via online reservations across more than 47,000 restaurants. The OpenTable network connects restaurants and diners, helping diners discover and book the perfect table and helping restaurants deliver personalized hospitality to keep guests coming back. The OpenTable service enables diners to see which restaurants have available tables, select a restaurant based on verified diner reviews, menus, and other helpful information, and easily book a reservation. In addition to our website and mobile apps, OpenTable powers online reservations for nearly 600 partners, including many of the Internet's most popular global and local brands. For restaurants, the OpenTable hospitality solutions enable them to manage their reservation book, streamline their operations, and improve their service levels. Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated over 1.7 billion diners via online reservations around the world. OpenTable is headquartered in San Francisco and has bookable restaurants in more than 20 countries, including Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States. Restaurants are available for reservations in Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish languages.
OpenTable is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
If you're interested in joining the OpenTable team and believe this is the role for you, please apply via our website at www.OpenTable.com/careers.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of Metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.