Senior Product Marketing Manager, Lifecycle
About the Role:
Abstract is looking for a product marketer with a proven track record of supporting go-to-market strategy and product adoption. This is a challenging opportunity to be part of a venture-backed startup, where you’ll help grow our business by crafting clear positioning and messaging, adapting our product story and core value proposition across different audiences, bringing new features to market through compelling initiatives, and developing product content that drives customers through the funnel. Our ideal candidate is a highly analytical, proven collaborator with solid judgement. They enjoy complex challenges, understands the value of testing and experimentation, and thrives in fast-paced, evolving environments.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Lifecycle and Product Marketing, this role works cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other marketing stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to and drive the implementation of a customer lifecycle marketing model.
- Understand customer behaviors that trigger acquisition, adoption, growth and retention, and create marketing programs that increase customer lifetime value.
- Create, test, and iterate on messaging that inspires and drives results throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Partner with the Data team to develop customer insights that inform marketing plans, using data to ensure the voice of the customer is present in product and marketing decisions.
- Gather and analyze market, customer, and competitive insights to inform product strategy and feature prioritization.
- Develop marketing campaigns to drive adoption and growth, identifying target audience priorities and collaborating across internal teams to execute.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and lead delivery across marketing channels.
- Own the analysis, reporting, and optimization of marketing activities and channels, and establish best practices and share knowledge.
- Support ongoing product launches, with a focus on driving feature adoption.
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS technology
- Deep technical product understanding and ability to learn new processes and methodologies
- Skilled storyteller who can craft compelling messages across personas and audiences
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional capacity with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Action-oriented with the ability to drive projects forward
- Experience communicating product value through visual assets
- Demonstrated hands-on tactical execution experience
- Data driven with strong analytical skills, and the ability to distinguish between signal and noise
- Exceptional ROI tracking skills, able to prove what is, or isn’t, working
- Flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience in design thinking and/or creative disciplines a plus
At Abstract, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial wellbeing. We provide 99% healthcare coverage, as well as dental, vision, and life insurance options. We offer 10 weeks parental leave, unlimited paid-time off, and flexible working arrangements. Additional perks include dependent care, a stipend to set up your home office, a monthly wellness stipend, health care FSA, and commuter benefits.
To help employees plan for the future, we're able to offer competitive pay and a 401(k).
We are a distributed team and we are able to offer US-based remote employment. We offer travel opportunities for company meetings, team meet-ups, and the occasional conference.
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate. Our company’s mission is to dramatically improve the productivity, transparency and impact of Design. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Microsoft, Cisco, Intuit, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is fully-remote (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!