As Remerge’s second Senior Product Marketing Manager, GTM your goal will be to help shape our service and product development to gain market share. You will be closely involved in how Remerge structures and markets its product suite and services. You’ll be integrated into the Adtech ecosystem to gather competitive and market intel informing how to best position ourselves. You will drive our product and feature go-to-market plans, define our ICPs for different offerings and USPs, and create content that explains how our tech and team help advertisers run high-performing advertising campaigns.
- Conduct competitive research and consolidate findings
- Define how our products and services can best be marketed, including ICP definitions, USPs, and positioning
- Create competitive battle cards
- Consolidate product development milestones and enable our client-facing teams with communication guidelines
- Drive the definition and execution of product and service go-to-market plans
- Create explainer content about features and services
- Research and consolidate industry and advertising trends
- At least 5 years of direct experience working in a product marketing position in a B2B tech company targeting the enterprise segment globally; mobile ad tech preferred
- Experience and interest in the ad tech market and the app ecosystem
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Track record of success (promotions)
- Tenure >2 years in last X jobs
- Examples of personal pursuits, e.g. course certificates, awards, training, published works, passion projects, etc.
- Direct Impact: Accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
- Competitive Remuneration: Enjoy a top-tier package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
- Personal Growth: Take advantage of our budget for books, conferences, and other training materials.
- Flexible Schedule: We offer flexible working hours, unlimited home office days, and the ability to take as much time off as you need.
- Office Exchange: Travel to our global offices for short-term assignments.
- Team Events: Celebrate achievements and enjoy team offsites with an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!