Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will ...
• Write solution briefs, white papers, and data sheets on Fairmarkit
• Blog regularly about Fairmarkit’s business and product-related developments and industry happenings
• Develop compelling materials to support pipeline generation efforts
• Create co-marketing plans and materials with alliance partners
• Continuously improve Fairmarkit’s content in conjunction with our SEO strategy and customer feedback
Required skills + experience we look for are …
• 3+ years of product marketing, product management, or other related high tech experience
• Strong domain expertise in servers, storage systems, virtualization, or a closely adjacent technology required.
• Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up like environment
• Excellent written, blogging, and verbal communication skills, and polished presentation abilities
• Experience with content management and CRM systems
• Smart: intellectual curiosity is critical at Fairmarkit and in this position
• A self-starter who takes initiative and does not wait to be told what to do
• A doer: rapid closure on tasks and projects is imperative to out-run our competitors
• Humble: We are growing at 300% year over year but we are still learning every day how to better serve our clients.
We're a Boston-based startup backed by leading venture capitalists disrupting how companies make purchasing decisions. Organizations ranging from the MBTA to ServiceNow trust us to guide their purchasing.
Fairmarkit’s mission is to revolutionize how procurement tail spend is handled. Tail spend is 20% of the total spend that organizations direct towards non-strategic procurement. (For instance, think of a car company buying 10,000 screws or hiring 50 people.) Not only are companies overpaying for this but 80% of the average company’s vendors are bidding to provide its least valuable items, making it a management nightmare. Fairmarkit is a groundbreaking SaaS platform that automates visibility into and control of all tail spend processes. Additionally, Fairmarkit’s unique procurement automation solution cuts spend by 15%+.
We're growing incredibly quickly, just raised a $11m Series A, and are looking for a rockstar to join our team.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.