Senior Product Marketing Manager
AddeparNew York, New York1Y ago
Addepar is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about building go-to-market strategies in an exciting market. You’ll be responsible for developing Addepar’s data story through the products that we build and how we aggregate data on our platform to help our clients make better financial decisions. This role will work closely with our Product and Services teams to craft the messaging,positioning, and go-to-market strategy to further accelerate our growth and enable client facing teams.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing in our New York City office, you’ll become an expert in the product, the market, the buyers and our segments. Addepar is modernizing Wealth Management with our platform through efficiency in data aggregation and transparency in data management. You will help transfer that knowledge our customer facing teams and lead strategic efforts to gain a better understanding of the customer as well as our competitors, driving new product launches and supporting go-to-market efforts. You will work closely with the product management and services teams to develop and communicate our data product strategy and work with partners to enhance our platform offerings.
What You’ll Do
- Identify industry, market, and customer needs and opportunities, ensuring a clear and differentiated position for Addepar’s data platform features and capabilities
- Work with our Product teams team to build out our strategy, messaging, roadmap and go-to-market plans for our data platform features
- Collaborate with our Services organization to build messaging and enablement materials for our data services offerings
- Communicate the value proposition of Addepar’s solutions, integrations and services offerings to customer facing teams
- Ensure content (e.g. case studies, sales enablement materials, product videos, web copy, competitive differentiation, white papers) communicates the unique capabilities of our platform in customer language
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams from product to engineering to services and others within the organization
- 7-10 years in software marketing, product marketing and/or product management in a startup, face-paced SaaS company or relevant industry experience
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience working with product, sales, professional services teams in a marketing, product marketing or product role
- Proven track record of positioning complex software products effectively to different external and internal audiences
- Experience in Wealth Management and Financial Services a plus
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions
- Proven ability to influence, lead cross-functional teams and build relationships across the organization
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.