Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
USA Waltham Office
Are you an ambitious, experienced product marketing professional searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a fast growing, 250 person enterprise software company? Over 800 companies worldwide rely on Poppulo’s software to better communicate with their employees and significantly enhance employee engagement. With over 18 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. We offer a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
We are looking for an experienced product marketer to lead the development of our solutions for HR, IT, Corporate Communications, Sales, Operations, and Internal Communications. As a product marketer at Poppulo, you will have the opportunity to contribute at a strategic level, helping to define and develop a comprehensive solutions marketing strategy that will make a material impact on the growth of our business. You will work on a cross functional basis, collaborating closely with sales, product management, marketing, and partnerships to best package and position our platform and solutions for the market. You will develop an intimate knowledge and understanding of our customers, harnessing your skills and creativity to conceptualize, develop, deploy and maintain an array of powerful sales materials and processes that will optimize sales results. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will collaborate closely across the organization.
- Segment our target markets and define our ideal customer profile to successfully position our solutions
- Develop and maintain buyer personas for each solution to influence both product positioning and solution development
- Drive comprehensive competitive analysis, optimizing output for application across functional and sales teams
- Work closely and build partnerships with the Product Management team to maintain visibility into product capabilities/roadmap; provide market insight into product direction.
- Develop a clear understanding of market dynamics and solution features to accurately position them in marketing programs
- Develop and oversee GTM strategies and support cross functional teams in the successful adoption of solutions
- Conceptualize and develop solution messaging and materials to best position our platform. Work with both sales and marketing to increase mindshare and product adoption
- Deliver and execute a comprehensive enterprise sales enablement strategy for solutions that ties to revenue targets for the global sales organization. Build awareness internally around sales enablement initiatives and programs
- Establish, track and measure appropriate KPIs to understand the impact of product marketing programs on sales cycles and pipeline
- Provide market insight into product direction.
- Work with product marketing team to align sales enablement activities to key product marketing objectives
- Drive solution thought leadership programs
- Develop and optimize the customer experience of our solutions including and work with product team to develop and maintain sales demo environments with compelling use cases and supporting data sets
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree in business a plus)
- 5-7 years experience in SaaS product marketing
- Prior success in defining, overseeing and executing sales enablement materials and programs for enterprise software
- Experience marketing to solution focus areas such as HR, IT, and corporate communications a plus
- Highly collaborative and able to thrive in a geographically distributed environment
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Ability to translate solution benefits and features into actionable sales messaging for targeted customers
- Experience marketing enterprise-level software or SaaS solutions with in-depth knowledge of enterprise sales cycles
- Experience working with demand generation teams to drive targeted solutions-focused initiatives
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively, and coordinate/deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated writing skills with experience writing sales materials and contributing copy/editorial to basic product collateral as necessary.
- Analytical, able to harness relevant data to inform and defend your work
- Customer driven, able to travel on an as-needed basis for conferences and meetings with prospects and customers
- Strong communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment