Senior Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Design | Seattle or New YorkThe Company:
Placements.io is a product-first company that is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing, and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce. We understand the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for our customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. Headquartered in Seattle, where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and expanded to London in 2019, Taipei in 2020, and soon Singapore in 2023.The Position:
Placements.io seeks an experienced and motivated Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing a go-to-market playbook. These will include drafting, developing, and designing the following:
- Sales collateral by customer, by product, including sales decks, whitepapers, demand generation content, and client testimonials
- Developing value-add webinars and product training videos
- Owner of competitive intelligence
- Developing frameworks for ROI and customer business valuation
- Owner and author of the case study library
- Work with Videographers and Web Developers to build Sales and Marketing Content
- Develop a go-to-market product marketing playbook and messaging that align with business goals and customer needs. This includes defining target markets, positioning the product, and creating compelling messaging and value propositions.
- Collaborate with product, sales, and customer success teams to ensure successful product launches and adoption. This includes creating launch plans, training sales teams, and supporting customer success teams.
- Develop and maintain customer personas, market segmentation, and competitive analysis. This includes gathering and analyzing customer insights and feedback to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Conduct customer research and gather feedback to inform product strategy and messaging. This includes conducting surveys, focus groups, and interviews with customers.
- Develop sales enablement materials, including presentations, case studies, and product collateral. This includes creating and maintaining a library of sales and marketing assets to support the sales process.
- Drive customer engagement through events, webinars, and other marketing initiatives. This includes creating and executing marketing campaigns to drive product adoption and customer loyalty.
- Analyze market and customer data to make informed decisions and drive growth. This includes tracking product performance metrics, customer engagement, and market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5-8+ years of experience in product marketing
- Strong leadership, project management, and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Proven track record of driving growth and customer engagement
- Must have demonstrated experience launching and managing product marketing for more than one commercially available enterprise software product.
- Product management or technical software background is strongly preferred
- Must be a self-starter that can work cross-functionally and assemble information into cohesive customer and product stories;
- Experience in Demand generation or growth marketing is a bonus.
- Competitive salary
- Early-stage stock options
- Open PTO
- 401k match
- Company paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Regular company lunches and happy hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
To apply to our open positions, please email your resume, cover letter, and the name of the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.