A little bit about GeoComply
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC, and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans for the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our go-to-market efforts to drive awareness and adoption of GeoComply’s product and solutions.
Your core focus for building global market awareness of our brand and sales enablement of our products, all of which would be activated in a 360 degree approach. This includes putting the foundational processes in place to build out positioning and messaging, product launches, market research, and other initiatives that push our brand and business forward.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will go beyond Global Gaming and lead the go-to-market efforts for our risk portfolio. We want to drive awareness and adoption of GeoComply’s product and solutions so we can continue to be a market-leader in security, fraud prevention & detection. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications - but working extremely close with our VP of Product, Risk to push initiatives forward related to our products defining the vision, researching the product strategy, helping design the product roadmap and features, and successfully delivering the product. This is a high-impact, strategic role, and you'll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, driven by results. You will need to be exceptionally customer-centric, and be responsible for collating actionable data from direct customer interactions and succinctly converting that into a strategic marketing and communications roadmap to match the product roadmap of continuous improvement.
Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you can be part of a career-changing opportunity. Our ideal candidate will be hungry to not just play a part in our building that market-leading business, but actually the capabilities and drive to lead that process for our ambitious growth plans. If you are someone who is self-driven, loves transforming complex into simple, as well as have a technical aptitude, this is the role for you. This person will ideally be located in one of GeoComply’s primary North American hubs (Vancouver, Las Vegas, Montreal, and New York City).
What you will be doing
- Develop and drive risk marketing strategy for Global markets across a variety of industries, ranging from Fintechs to telcos, insurance and eCommerce
- Actively engage and build strong industry relationships
- Continuously collate insights from target audiences and markets to ensure strategy remains progressive and relevant information is injected into planning
- Support the product team in developing the Ideal Customer Profile and specific sales collateral to support our expansion efforts
- Work directly with a highly functioning Marketing team, optimizing use of shared services, and ensuring effective cross-functional alignment
- Together with the product team, define our product vision and roadmap to ensure our core products maintain their market-leadership position
- Develop and deliver tactical marketing plans with the purpose of achieving set revenue targets inclusive of gaming specific levers for social media, PR, training, events, campaigns and launches
- Drive content strategy, led by storytelling, backed by data across all communication touch points
- Ensure measurable ROI on all activities
- 6+ years of experience in marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 4+ years of relevant experience within a product marketing or technical marketing role.
- A proven track record of writing performance-driven product marketing plans that translate into measurable adoption results
- Considerable experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at the senior leadership level
- Resilient and can deal with ambiguity and changing (& growing) priorities, without losing the bigger picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (negotiation skills a bonus)
- Excellent relationship-building skills and a strong positive attitude
- Highly driven and a passion to help translate technical concepts into concise benefits customers and prospective customers value.
- Excellent leader of people, teams and culture
- Creative and entrepreneurial thinker, comfortable with working in both unstructured and structured environments to get the job done to a high standard
- Problem-solver, able to work across multiple tasks, roles and teams to help create and develop Product:Market fit
- “Modern Marketeer” - Experience with Cloud-based tools, such as Google Docs, Slack etc, as well as CRM tools and marketing automation tools (e.g.2 Pardot and Google Analytics) and able to leverage technology to advantage
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and communication skills; ability to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences
- Strong understanding of the role that content-marketing plays in the SaaS ecosystem with the network and ability to create, curate and leverage white-papers, blogs, posts etc to drive MQL’s
- High level of professionalism and ability to network and build relationships at C-level in large, established organizations
- Strong team player who can put the team’s results ahead of individual glory.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated and demonstrated ability to take initiative
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets - media & entertainment and fintech.
We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work: There’s always a way; Together we can do more; Aim higher. Then higher; Act with integrity; For the greater good.
We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for its positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of Act with Integrity. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
We care about your privacy and want you to be informed about your rights. Please read our Applicant Privacy Notice before applying for the position