A strategic thinker, a commercially driven approach, product marketer, a passion for creating product marketing magic! You have the abilities needed to clearly devise and communicate innovative product propositions and features as compelling customer values that differentiate, evolve, and excite our market and that SELL.
You will thrive in leading every aspect of our product journey – from market analysis, proposition development, market positioning, naming, pricing, competitive landscape, feature prioritization and external communications. You shape the voice of the product and help it grow.
As a Bango Senior Product Marketing Manager you will work with VP Marketing - Payments to develop and deliver the marketing and sales plans and materials that make Bango products win in the market.
This is a high influence role for securing the success of Bango Payment products, already adopted by many of the world’s biggest brands including Amazon, Microsoft, Google and more. Yet Bango has only touched the surface on our product and business potential. This role is perfect for an ambitious and results driven individual that has the desire and energy to make the next big difference.
This role is part of a broader Payments Marketing team, led by VP Marketing – Payments, who reports to the CMO/Co-Founder. Working in direct collaboration with the Payment business leaders, this is a hands-on role that turns ideas into reality and results. The other members of the 5 person marketing team includes marketing communications professionals, so while you will be from time to time a contributor, marketing comms will not be the focus of the role.
- Create and communicate Bango platform and product value propositions that show why Bango products win in the market,
- Work with product management, sales and marketing colleagues, to ensure that marketing, sales and product development are aligned to the product vision, market proposition and roadmap.
- Develop industry know-how, with competitive and customer landscapes, to shape our winning products and marketing programs.
- Drive Bango product strategy and product roadmaps, capturing insights from market data and first hand from customers
- Create GTM plans, assets, and launch comms across all channels, for the Bango platform’s existing and new products and features
- Develop marketing assets and narratives for Bango sales and partners including positioning, messaging, pitch decks, demonstrations, training and general sales enablement.
- Contribute to product marketing campaigns (with Payment Marketing team) by supporting creatives and channel strategy to showcase our product values to prospects, partners, and customers.
- Be a spokesperson for your products in front of customers and prospects, media and analysts, investors and partners.
- Help define Bango Payment product expansion strategies and plans into new markets with optimized propositions tailored for success in each vertical.
- Technology, Internet, and SaaS-savvy. You will show a passion for the markets in which Bango operates, you will develop deep knowledge of those market dynamics, you can become a product champion and leader.
- You are an influencer, capable of engaging a wide spectrum of people in the business and partners outside of Bango to support you and help you be successful.
- 7+ years product marketing experience, including launching new products and building foundational assets, such as defining positioning, messaging documents, and sales collateral.
- Experience with sales enablement, including creating assets and training materials, making sales successful with your products.
- Must be a self-starter capable of applying your own experience and curiosity to deliver on job role, and must embrace a collaborative, transparent and team based working environment
- Degree level education or equivalent practical experience.
- High energy and self-motivated personality that is fuelled by success and opportunity.
- Business acumen to understand the fundamentals of Bango success through sales and customers. You must be curious, show critical thinking skills, and be an excellent communicator.
- Knowledge of Payments, telcos, subscription services (e.g. Netflix), SaaS platforms all an advantage
- Excellent project and time management skills, especially the ability to stay organized and prioritize across many activities in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from many teams, time zones, and functions.
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and ability to think big while paying careful attention to details.
- Thought leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker able to drive innovation across your product and its marketing direction.
- Cambridge, UK (Hybrid - Optional)
- A friendly, informal working environment
- Your own Bango buddy - to help you settle in
- Bendi-time (flexible working hours)
- Bango social events
- Choose your own headphones, keyboard & mouse
- Generous share option scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 28 days with 4 years' service
- Cycle to work, gym discount
- Weekly onsite Pilates and Yoga classes, weekly onsite massages
- Financial support for employee activity groups and charitable activities
- Free fruit, drinks and snacks, limitless tea, coffee and good quality espressos
- Company branded hoodie… to keep you happy and comfortable
- Group personal pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Income Protection
- Personalized and Bango branded Chilly’s bottle and coffee cup