Senior Product Marketing Manager
TinycluesBrooklyn, New York, United States15d ago
Tinyclues, provider of leading AI-first marketing solution, is recruiting a talented Product Marketing Manager to join its growing & passionate marketing team.
In this role, you will be expected to contribute to shaping the positioning and messaging for our cutting-edge solution.
You will also be responsible for ideating and creating sales tools and marketing collateral, supporting our sales force to accelerate our international footprint.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you’ll be a key contributor to Tinyclues’ growth by enabling internal stakeholders and evangelizing our customers and prospects.
Tinyclues' references include Top 50 Global E-retailers and dozens of global brands in the retail, fashion and travel industries. Tinyclues was named by Gartner as a “Vendor to Watch” and as a “Cool Vendor,” and by Forrester as one of the companies that will spark a “real marketing renaissance.”
Develop and execute the global product marketing plan (by adapting locally: US, EMEA)
- Own the messaging, packaging, promotion, and selling materials of our Marketing solution
- Be an internal and external evangelist that enables and educates both internal and external stakeholders on our product capabilities and its proven benefits
- Create marketing and sales content (e.g. sales presentations, cheat sheets, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to generate leads and accelerate sales cycles
- Build strong relationships with our clients globally and create engaging success stories.
- Participate to sales meeting when appropriate to provide deeper dives into use cases, product features and benefits
- Analyze market trends and competition, and contribute to our roadmap and thought leadership strategy
- Minimum of 5+ years B2B marketing experience in a SaaS company
- Strong understanding of the Martech industry
- Strong ability to analyze and simplify marketing and business concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A highly analytical approach to customer success, product adoption, and sales processes
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments and be at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
If you are interested, please get in touch by submitting your CV!
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time away policy: take as much time as you need
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly public transportation stipend