Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
For more than 30 years, we’ve been at the service of quality‑driven people. Every day, we help people and organizations push further and make change happen by offering them the right technology and knowledge to manage risk and protect lives.
ETQ, part of Hexagon, is the leading provider of quality, EHS and compliance management SaaS software, trusted by the world’s strongest brands. More than 600 customers globally, spanning industries such as pharmaceuticals, electronics, heavy industry, food and beverage, and medical devices, benefit from ETQ to secure positive brand reputations, enable higher levels of customer loyalty and enhance profitability. ETQ Reliance offers built-in best practices and powerful flexibility to drive business excellence through quality. Only ETQ lets customers configure industry-proven quality processes to their unique needs and business vision. To learn more about ETQ and its various product offerings, visit www.etq.com.
We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it.
This is because we know that our employees are critical components to ETQ’s ever-growing success.
Words to describe our culture: caring, driven, integrity, passion, committed, thoughtful, diverse, family oriented, supportive, welcoming, fun!
At ETQ we believe deeply in diversity, equity and inclusion. Quality is best when everyone has a voice. Quality at ETQ is born through diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do. Our company celebrates inclusiveness and encourages employees to bring their authentic selves and unique experiences to ETQ. All of our employees add value to our culture, products, and customer experience.
About this Position
ETQ is seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager (SPMM), reporting to the Vice President, Product Marketing, to drive adoption of ETQ products, through clear communication of value. The SPMM will conduct market research, competitive analysis, and collaborate with marketing, product management and sales to refine and communicate product positioning. The SPMM acts as a product advocate, understands the product feature set and its benefits, and clearly articulates the value proposition. Beyond the standard product marketing deliverables, the SPMM defines programs and thought leadership to drive ETQ’s business direction, becoming a trusted resource for internal teams, customers, and other market influencers.
Attention to detail and an understanding of our customers’ needs, our products’ capabilities, and an eye for quality are critical to your success. You will be a key contributor developing marketing plans and value-based messaging for prospects, customers, sellers, and partners.
· Provide GTM strategy, content, and sales enablement for product offerings, both domestically and internationally.
· Collaborate and lead projects with our Marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand.
· Provide strategy, vision, and deliverables for content used to create marketing assets (e.g., data sheets, infographics, white papers, web content, presentations, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the value of the product and how it addresses customers’ pains.
· Partner with Sales, Sales Ops, Product Management and Services teams to communicate the value proposition of the product to the Go-to-Market Teams. Develop sales tools and training that support selling the product. Assist on sales calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product value.
· Support the launch of new products and releases.
· Be an expert on our competition, their positioning, and our areas of competitive differentiation and create battlecards for our go to market teams
· Analyze market trends and research market needs, providing direction on positioning and product direction
· Provide a strong technical and business understanding of how customers are using our product to incorporate into product positioning and to provide strategic product feedback and positioning to the product teams.
· Serve as a subject matter expert on our products and value proposition to customers, prospects, external stakeholders (analysts, media, partners) and internal stakeholders. Present at internal and external events, highlighting our product offerings.
Preferred Experience and Requirements
· 10+ years in B2B product marketing role
· Experience with SaaS-based enterprise software solutions.
· Knowledge of Quality Management a plus
· Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills.
· BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field
· Advanced degree such as an MBA preferred.
· Bonus if candidate comes from a quality product background
The base cash compensation range for this role is $145,000-$155,000*
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and geographic region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as sales commissions, short- and long-term incentive packages, 401K match, medical, dental or vision insurance).
Affirmative Action/EEO statement:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.