Senior Product Marketing Manager
TessianAnywhere5 days ago
Tessian protects every business’s mission by securing the human layer 💫
We're building intelligent security that works for human beings as they are, not how security policies would like them to be. Using machine learning technology, Tessian automatically predicts and eliminates advanced threats on email caused by human error - like data exfiltration, accidental data loss, business email compromise and phishing attacks - with minimal disruption to employees' workflow. As a result, employees are empowered to do their best work, without security getting in their way.
Tessian has raised a $65m Series C led by renowned security investors, March Capital (Crowdstrike, Knowbe4), with follow-on from Sequoia, Accel, Balderton, Latitude & Schroder Adveq, to further our mission to secure the human layer.
Founded in 2013, Tessian is backed by world-class venture capital investors, has hubs in San Francisco, Boston, Austin, and London, and is one of the Top-3 2021 Best Places to Work for Women.
Product Marketing Management at Tessian
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will drive go-to-market activities for major product releases and service offerings for Tessian. You will partner with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to understand the needs of our customers, guide the creation of relevant sales and marketing assets and shape messaging. You have a growth mindset and enjoy taking a hands-on approach to everything you do.
Please note: we require Security / CyberSecurity experience for this position
In this role you'll get to:
- Build a deep knowledge of our market, customers and competitors
- Guide product roadmap and strategy
- Drive product naming, messaging and positioning through research
- Define pricing strategies and position the product within the market
- Create customer and pipeline reviews to understand the customer value
- Measure the success of our product and evaluate the key performance indicators
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives
- Create content to drive sales and advance deals (i.e. case studies, competitive information factsheets and product collateral)
- Partner with Product Managers to train and educate our sales team and customer success team
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Ideally has around 5 or more years of experience in B2B marketing with a strong track record of success - having led game-changing initiatives
- Thinks differently and knows when to follow a playbook that’s served them well and when to innovate and create something completely new
- Has strong proven leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead, manage and inspire a diverse and global team
- Loves to spend time analyzing the data, looking for trends and ‘aha!’ moments
- Has TedTalk-like communication skills - we’re an increasingly globally dispersed team and need to stay connected
Why we think you'll love it here 😍...
For summer 2021, we’re excited to announce what we call "Refreshian Summer" - where every single Tessian will be able to down tools at 1pm every Friday in July & August, and enjoy a long weekend during the sunniest months of the year!
All Tessians are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark against other VC-backed companies to provide above market rate salaries for companies of our size.
Beyond this, there’s plenty more that makes Tessian a great place to work:
- A full week of work-remote a year (for those who aren't fully remote!), in addition to 31 days of paid holiday (20 days PTO + 11 federal holidays)
- An extra day of paid holiday (up to 5) for every year you're with us!
- Curate your career with development experiences uniquely suited to you
- We’re family friendly, with policies built to support you in all stages of life
- High-quality MacOs tech kit for you to work on
- Comprehensive & generous health insurance options
- If you're relocating to join the team in person, we'll provide a contribution to help with your costs
- On Fridays we stop early for a virtual happy hour (or, to just log off for the weekend!)
- Classpass subsidy - which you can use for either in person or virtual classes
Coronavirus has changed how we work, and we’re currently working from home. During these times we’re supporting our team with:
- A work-from-home subsidy for every new joiner to cover all your home office must-haves
- Amazing Remote socials with food and drink budgets
And there’s plenty to look forward to once we’re back in the office too (we expect to have an East-coast (Boston) & West-coast (San Francisco) office presence:
- An array of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Flexible work from home policy (for those who aren't already fully remote)
- Team lunch provided once a week
- Whole team socials every quarter
- Dinner budget for those times you just can’t tear yourself away
Equality & diversity ⚖️
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Obligatory small print
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks.
We're a #LI-Remote company offering Choice First working practices where possible.