Are you a talented product marketer looking for the next step in your career? We’re a small company doing mighty things, and by joining us you are guaranteed to have direct influence and impact on our go-to-market and commercial success. This role is equal parts strategy and hands-on execution. You will touch the full marketing process from driving pipeline, to driving win rates, to driving adoption and retention.
As a member of the Tasktop product marketing team, you will be responsible for go-to-market strategy, messaging, and sales enablement for Tasktop’s value stream management platform. You will collaborate with our marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand and you will empower our sales channels to be successful. In addition to driving the business forward, you will build and maintain a strong understanding of the product set, customer solutions, and the market ecosystem.
- Market intelligence: Be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria. Understand how our buyers make choices to drive better sales and marketing processes and gain insight to improve differentiation.
- GTM Strategy: Drive pipeline through direct/indirect sales channels by developing messaging for campaigns that resonate with our target buyer personas. Work with the demand team to create marketing programs that articulate the benefits and use cases of our products to drive qualified leads and to engage customers. Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis.
- Sales Success: Drive win rate and sales velocity by developing compelling content that drives purchase decisions for Tasktop customers, including sales playbooks, value assessment tools, and presentations. Understand, support and train our sales channels on the problems we solve for our buyers and users and how to use our collateral.
- Product Launches: Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan. Ensure that the GTM roles are up to speed on the latest product capabilities.
- Customer Marketing: Drive customer adoption, advocacy and retention by developing champions and customer advocacy through customer and community programs.
- Competitive landscape: Be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Thought Leadership: Engage in and support initiatives such as webinars, blogging and writing bylines. Communicate and evangelize Tasktop advantages over competing vendors.
- 3+ years of B2B product marketing experience with a proven track record of executing successful product launches.
- Deep expertise selling solutions to senior and executive Enterprise IT buyers, including the CIO.
- Experience in the software delivery / product development domain.
- Experience with SaaS and analytics solutions – highly preferred.
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is working and what is not.
- A strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Exceptional writing skills with a down-to-earth tone of voice.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; must be highly organized and able to work efficiently even with competing priorities.
- Good background and understanding of Marketing fundamentals.
Who we are:
Tasktop is transforming how the world’s largest organizations manage the process of building software. Our Value Stream Management (VSM) platform has enabled our Fortune 500 customers to dramatically reduce their time to market and increase the velocity of software development. Sitting above the entire software development toolchain, Tasktop’s VSM platform integrates all popular software development tools - like Jira, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps and many more - and allows organizations to see where work is getting stuck and how they can improve. Tasktop has been recognized by industry analysts such as Forrester and Gigaom as the leader in this new category of tools.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada, Tasktop is a global company with staff across North America, Europe and Australia. We have an energetic vibe, where we value work/life balance and creating an organization of diverse individuals that learn from each other. Recently named Built-In Austin’s Best Midsize Place to Work For, Tasktop provides the space to do the best work of your life.
Diversity and caring for each other are two of Tasktop’s key values and at Tasktop, we have built a community of mutual respect and trust. We believe that diverse teams perform better and foster an environment of belonging and inclusion. We aim to continually learn, evolve, and be better versions of ourselves.