Senior Product Marketing Manager
CoveoSan Francisco9M ago
The brain behind the Go-to-Market
Coveo partners with some of the world’s largest enterprise technology ecosystems where delivering a unified and relevant experience for customers, partners and employees is critical to achieving business results with each of the respective platforms. In order to give our products a clear and compelling voice while achieving our business targets, we are currently looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will help develop and execute our go-to-market strategy across our Coveo for Salesforce and Coveo for ServiceNow product lines.
A story-teller & a strategic mind
You will need to be adept at building and telling a relevant and strategic narrative through the lens of customer personas and stories. You will need to be a credible partner with product management, marketing, sales, alliances and others to align product launches and growth with customer and partner needs, enable commercial teams, and position successfully against the competition.
Your main responsibilities:
- Partner closely with product management and marketing teams to understand the product strategy and fit, define use cases, understand competitive offerings and articulate value propositions
- Lead product launch plans that are fully synced with business & revenue goals and aligned with pipeline generation targets
- Collaborate with demand generation and corporate marketing teams to ensure integrated, market-tuned programs are building the product pipeline
- Develop compelling messaging and feature benefits that lead to Coveo’s differentiators and truly resonate with our target customers
- Lead sales and partner readiness initiatives in collaboration with product management that significantly impact the sales cycle
- Work directly with counterparts at the partner companies to further drive awareness, pipeline and awareness
- Manage the creation of a wide variety of high-impact marketing collateral and compelling sales content including web pages, eBooks, presentations, product information, demo videos and more
- Inform the product and marketing strategy by collecting and analyzing customer feedback and reviewing usage analytics
What it will take to impress us:
- A passionate product marketer with 7+ years B2B software product marketing experience
- Proven ability to drive the go-to-market strategy and release readiness process with product management, marketing, sales and others
- Be able to distill highly technical concepts into persuasive marketing content for diverse audiences
- Ability to engage with and earn the respect of both deeply technical IT leaders, industry experts and business leaders alike
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to both internal and external stakeholder
- Prior experience at an enterprise search, personalization, content management, customer service or other marketing technology platform company
- Experience with Salesforce Clouds and/or ServiceNow a major plus
- BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science/engineering or related field
- Ability to work cross-organizationally to align multiple stakeholders and teams, especially with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management
- Highly collaborative and inclusive work style where you check the ego at the door
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
We have a fit? In this particular role, you are dealt with an extremely good set of cards, it will be yours to play them well and win the pot. Send us your resume (and a cover letter) and convince us that you are a must have rather than a nice to have.
Join the #CoveoLife!