Senior Product Marketing Manager
PersadoNew York18 days ago
Who We Are:
Persado is a pure-play AI company that’s changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words and transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana and 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase and American Express.
In an ecosystem that’s obsessed with personalization –the right offer, the right product, the right segment– we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Senior, Product Marketing Manager. This is a key role, reporting and working closely with VP, Product Marketing to drive the adoption and growth of Persado, by creating differentiated Go-to-Market positioning, target messaging, and incisive sales enablement to drive demand, awareness, continued revenue growth, and category leadership.
What We Want You To Do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop product positioning and messaging that articulates a value proposition and product narrative
- Work closely with the product, SC and CS teams to drive adoption of new solutions and capabilities GTM from pilots, beta to general availability, and provide feedback for improvements based on data and insights.
- Understand what aspects of the product messaging and positioning are effective “in the field”, and use this feedback to inform marketing priorities and adjust our materials
- Drive the development of compelling written and visual content, including product roadmaps, datasheets, and customer facing decks and sales collateral
- Develop content for internal and external use including sales collateral, case studies, blog posts, FAQs, etc.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation
- Drive Voice of customer initiatives with product marketing, CS and product management
Who you are:
- You are a skilled, professional Product Marketer, with at least 5 years of experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company (or equivalent experience)
- A self starter, quick learner, with sharp business acumen
- Ability to create and maintain a project plan for large scale, multi-stakeholder initiatives.
- Have excellent time management skills, and thrive under tight deadlines and quick turnaround times
- You are a storyteller who is equally comfortable drafting long-form material, and bullet-point content for one-pagers and webpages
- You have exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- You adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently. Effective partner to all functions from R&D and product to sales and marketing
- You have a BA/BS or Master's degree, preferably with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences)
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary - We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding and continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart