We are looking for an experienced product marketing leader with high sales acumen and storytelling abilities. Someone strategic that understands the big picture. A great communicator with the talent to simplify complex products into sharp value-driven narratives that resonate. Someone able to lead projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams. Someone who knows how to execute and deliver quickly without getting overwhelmed.
- Messaging - Develop sharp product positioning and messaging and effectively communicate the value proposition of our products to target audiences.
- Enablement - Craft and maintain high-quality sales enablement material and train the sales teams on using it
- Collaborate with product management and CS teams to conduct market research, customer insights, and competitive analysis to inform product strategy and market opportunities.
- Create and execute product launches, including marketing collateral, website, and promotional activities.
- Develop and manage customer-facing marketing campaigns to drive product awareness and drive engagement.
- Create ROI models and help sales build business cases for prospects to drive sales
- Lead customer-facing events and webinars to showcase product features and benefits to prospects and customers.
- Brief industry analysts
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product marketing working with sales and product teams
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS products.
- Excellent storytelling skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner.
- Technical skills and an ability to understand the product at a PM level
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving business impact and achieving measurable goals.
- A good speaker with the ability to articulate and inspire
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experiences we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.