Senior Manager, Product Marketing
ASAPP, Inc.Anywhere in USa month ago
At ASAPP, we are on a mission to build transformative machine learning-powered products that push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and customer experience. We focus on solving complex, data-rich problems — the kind where there are huge systemic inefficiencies and where a real solution will have a significant economic impact. Our interaction platform uses machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, radically increasing productivity and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
Backed by leading investors , ASAPP was selected for the Forbes AI 50 , a list of U.S.-based companies that are using artificial intelligence in meaningful business-oriented ways. The company is rapidly gaining recognition as an AI leader in the customer experience (CX) space working with Fortune 500 brands such as JetBlue, Dish Networks, American Airlines and more to transform the $400 billion contact center industry.
The Senior Product Marketing manager will play a critical role in our growing marketing organization. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual who loves cutting-edge technology to shape our messaging and GTM activities. This role will collaborate closely with key individuals in product management, sales, customer success, and other roles within marketing.
What you'll do
- Create messaging, positioning, and materials for ASAPP’s flagship AI products
- Gain a deep understanding of buyer needs and how our products meet those needs
- Become an expert in key trends that impact our buyers and our market
- Empower sales to communicate our products effectively to prospective customers
- Proactively identify customer successes and bring these stories to life for use in our marketing efforts
- Provide competitive intelligence to the organization for a subset of companies in our marketplace
- Partner closely with product management to gain a deep understanding of product vision and upcoming functionality, and determine how best to communicate this externally.
- Contribute to our product’s future with your expertise on our market, competitors, and customers
- Collaborate across marketing to assist with campaign, website, and thought leadership content
- Help build the product marketing team culture and processes—including how we measure success, communicate across the organization, plan cross-functionality, etc.
- Represent ASAPP externally at key events as needed
- Light travel required
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Several years of product marketing (or equivalent) experience; demonstrated success marketing complex enterprise technology solutions
- Strong communication skills, including excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong powerpoint skills (although you don’t need to be a graphic artist)
- Adept at working cross functionally
- Fast learner, detail oriented and must enjoy fast paced work environments
What we'd like to see
- MBA preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- Fitness and wellness perks
- Learning and development opportunities
ASAPP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain assistance.