Senior Director Product Marketing
ADPParsippany, NJ1M ago
ADP is seeking a Senior Director, Product Marketing, to lead product marketing activities that support our mid-market (Major Account Services) and Canadian businesses. The successful candidate will be an energetic, results-oriented professional that helps lead our team to drive sales of products within our U.S.-focused mid-market and Canadian segments.
This position is part of the Go to Market team which includes Product Marketing, Competitive Intelligence, Analyst Relations, Market Insights, Pricing Strategy, and Pre-Sale Product Experience. The team’s charter is to:
- Invest in the right things
- Launch them effectively
- Measure our progress
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Senior Director of Product Marketing will lead a team of product marketers supporting our portfolio of human capital management products across North America, with an emphasis on our strategic ADP Workforce Now platform. The role will work very closely with our Market Insights, Competitive Intelligence, Analyst Relations, Product Management, and Sales teams to develop a unique market perspective and help craft relevant, differentiated product positioning and messaging. Responsibilities also include driving successful go-to-market approaches and growth related to new products. Reporting into the VP Product Marketing, this person plays a key role as the product marketing segment leader, and serves as an expert on our products and communicating them to various internal and external audiences.
- Manages team of product marketers to achieve high-performance and high-quality deliverables that impact the buyer experience
- Owns development of differentiated messaging and positioning of the ADP Workforce Now product suite and the Canadian product portfolio across the buyer experience to drive new logo growth and client penetration
- Builds and orchestrates go-to-market strategies for new product launches
- Plans and tracks Sales Growth from Product initiatives for the segment
- Manages Analyst Relations needs related to ADP Workforce Now product and service offerings
- Works with Brand team and business unit marketing to integrate product messaging into external-facing demand generation programs
- Develops source material and content related to product for key ADP events and sponsorships
- Drives product messaging and differentiation for partner channel initiatives (broker, CPA, ERP, VAR, private equity)
- Provides an outside-in view of the HCM world to ADP and weaves competitive awareness/differentiation into product marketing deliverables. Identifies key industry trends. Keeps up to date on relevant regulatory issues and other industry initiatives that impact ADP’s business.
- Analyzes market trends and identifies opportunities for growth within the segment
- Creates and implements product marketing strategies that elevate ADP’s position in the market and help to close new business
- Acts as the link between Product Management, Business Unit Marketing, Corporate Marketing/Brand, and Sales ensuring adequate marketing plans, launch plans and communications are created and followed for go-to-market
- Collaborates with Pre-Sale Product Experience team to develop compelling product demo strategies and experiences
- Maintains measurement and metrics on product sales and performance
- QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent in education and work experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a product marketing role
- Knowledge and experience in B2B technology and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Proven track record of managing successful teams, particularly within a matrixed environment
- Experience working with product management, marketing / demand generation, and sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales to successfully execute
- Demonstrated experience in building breakthrough product positioning and go to market strategies that drive marketing execution plans
- Strong leadership skills to influence across organizational lines
- Executive presence as well as outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication, presentation and process facilitation skills with the ability to present views in a compelling manner
- Highly collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment
- A high degree of personal initiative, results orientation and integrity
- Highly evolved analytical skills to ensure clear analysis and sound data-based decision-making
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers’ most critical business issues and the ability to translate ADP’s product and service capabilities into real business value
- Thrives in an environment of creativity and idea generation, and excels in driving new efforts from ideation to execution and meaningful measurements
- Comfortable with ambiguity — must be a self-starter
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Experience working with large, global businesses
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.