Who We Are: We are a boutique market research and marketing consulting firm operating exclusively in the B2B technology space. Our clients range from some of the largest technology companies, in the world to nimble startups.
What You'll Do: Provide guidance, counsel, and strategic insight that help our clients Act with Clarity™
- Consumer and Creator: You've not only created market research for stakeholders, but you've been a stakeholder yourself, whether that's as a marketer, product leader, etc.
- Learning Comes First: You are someone who has always loved learning about customers, competitors, and the market as a whole. But you're not a know-it-all. Instead, you look at every conversation as a way to learn more about the world around you.
- Tech Experience: You've had one or more roles at technology companies.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Market Research Knowledge: This isn't your first rodeo, and you've done it all - focus groups, IDI's, surveys, and more.
- SaaS Marketing and Sales: You have a deep understanding of the marketing and sales paradigms used by SaaS companies.
- B2B Technology: You know at least ten or more flavors of "As a Service," just off the top of your head, and you can explain the differences between each.
- Exceptional Communication Skills: Whether it's knowing how to ask the right questions, building a beautiful slide, writing a thought leadership paper, or communicating an elegant status update to a client via email, you love a chance to communicate.
- Do work that matters.
- Flex Time
- 401k (match)
- Paid Time Off - 18 PTO Days + 8 Paid Company Holidays.
- Parental Leave
Remote. We strongly believe in remote work. In fact, many of us were doing it long before it was cool.
For those of us who are suited for it, remote work provides enormous benefits for both the employer (geographic diversity) and the employee (flexible work-life balance).
Yet, when we gather, more for community and culture than work, it's in Oregon where we got our start.
Based on experience.