Olá, Guten tag, 你好, Salut!
- Are you proactive, able to multi-task and want to work within an empowered and collaborative team?
- Do you enjoy working with global stakeholders, and want to drive the increase of sales and assist in the retention of our customers?
- Are you ready to join an exciting industry and be a leader and spokesperson for our company?
As the Regional Product Marketing Manager for FCTGs corporate travel brands across Australia and New Zealand, you will be key to bridging the gap between internal Product Owners, Marketing, Sales, Operations and global stakeholders. You will ensure we develop a market leading go-to-market product strategy & effectively communicate the market positioning, product messaging & competitive differentiation of our core technology and service solutions.
You will be developing strategic product marketing plans, working closely with internal product team(s) & marketing (brand & comms) and where necessary external technology partners, to craft the market facing messaging and product/solution positioning to drive new demand generation, sales results and retention of our existing customers.
Day to day you’ll be…
- Identify and develop product positioning that uniquely differentiates our corporate brands as the leading provider of TMC solutions
- Support the creation of collateral, whitepapers, presentations, videos, and blog posts, to communicate the value proposition of our solutions
- Work with internal/external partners to plan the market launch of new products/services and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Work with sales, account management and marketing teams to broadcast our message to the market, across the organisation, and our partner community
- Be the expert on regional market developments and competitor insights, and our clients in how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our how to best succeed regionally
- Support the Brand marketing strategy and programs that create interest for our TMC solutions in all market segments
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, on social media etc
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- 5+ years Product Marketing or similar field
- Marketing or related degree or qualification
- Experience is product lifecycle/customer lifecycle management and new product development methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
What’s in it for you...
- Tick destinations off your bucket list with our discounts on travel and accommodation
- Employee Share Scheme through Equate Plus
- Access to in-house financial and health services, internal 24/7 gym and End-of-Trip Facility
- Receive ongoing training and professional development through the Flight Centre Landing
- Excellent hybrid working model.
- Preference for internal progression through Brightness of Future: Employees have the right to see a clear pathway to achieving career ambitions.
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, and Brighter Futures programs
- Opportunity to attend global awards events, including Global Gathering (Bali 2023; Lisbon 2024!!)
- Various social events to promote networking, the celebration of wins, and sometimes just for fun!
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the Flight Centre Travel Group way. We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values, and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Flight Centre Travel Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.