Efficient receipt management is critical to the health of any business. Since 2013, Sensibill has been committed to building an AI-powered tool that makes capturing, organizing, and retrieving receipts as seamless as possible. We provide digital banking tools that drive engagement while helping financial institutions better understand their customers. Banking customers use the service to keep track of important receipts for returns, exchanges, expenses, accounting, and taxes. To find out more, visit www.getsensibill.com.
The Product Strategist will create and communicate a strategic approach towards technology solutions to solve our clients’ complex challenges. This person will point us in new directions with the research and data to back it up. We are looking to explore new ways we can impact the financial services landscape and this role will be critical in discovering that path.
As the Product Strategist, you will:
- Develop a solid understanding of markets, competitors, clients needs, product and regulatory trends
- Synthesize product, competitive and industry research into meaningful recommendations to promote the development of new product concepts
- Responsible for analyzing competitive positioning and defining competitive strategy/differentiation.
- Define and build the business case for new product development initiatives based on fact-based arguments
A bit about you:
- Strategic problem solving and analytical skills, including experience in structuring high level strategic issues and developing actionable recommendations
- Ability to craft market / business unit / customer strategies
- Understanding of how to structure and drive cross-functional programs to deliver on strategic plans
- Experience in fintech / SaaS / product strategy
- The ability to develop trust and strong working relationships with other business functions across the company
- Understands implications of trends across business & functions
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously