Product Marketing Strategist
Redgate SoftwareCambridge2M ago
A strategic and commercially focused professional, with a passion for understanding the needs of different buying groups and translating that into compelling product positioning and messaging. Your excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams will help more technology-driven businesses around the world scale up DevOps and deliver valuable innovations faster.
Redgate is the leading provider of software for businesses seeking to bring the benefits of DevOps to their database teams.
- Used by more than 800,000 individuals around the world, from small and medium sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100.
- Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology hubs (and one of the most beautiful cities in the world)
- A mature but high-growth business, we have 400 colleagues in offices across Austin, Berlin, Brisbane and Pasadena – and we’re scaling rapidly.
- Gather market intelligence, including buyer persona insights and competitor analysis for a group of products, sharing your knowledge with colleagues in Sales, Marketing and Product.
- Define positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyers and creates opportunities for more end users to benefit from our great products.
- Develop and deliver thought leadership angles and stories that position Redgate as a credible technology partner.
- Partner with Product Management to influence the future direction of our solutions and growth of our business.
Break down silos in software development teams and enable database professionals to adopt DevOps practices, by creating messaging that makes it easy for any buyer to understand the value Redgate offers:
- Define the market opportunity for a product and lead go-to-market strategy
- Be a subject matter expert on our target buyer.
- Develop product positioning and the messaging blueprint that drives the creation of sales enablement collateral, content marketing and brand awareness & demand generation campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally, unifying and motivating peers from sales, marketing
“As a Product Marketer at Redgate, your number one priority is understanding our buyers and markets inside out so that you can develop the right positioning, content and strategies to reach and engage your target audience. Second to that is the ability to collaborate well with a range of internal stakeholders – since you’ll work most closely with product management and sales, you’ll need to be both technically literate and commercially minded in equal measure.” Kate Duggan, Head of Portfolio Marketing
Our dream candidate comes with at least five years’ experience of:
- B2B software commercial or marketing strategy development.
- Creating consensus between sales, product and marketing.
- Customer and competitor research and analysis.
- Setting metrics and reporting on go to market success.
What’s the package?
- You’ll be based out of Cambridge UK, with relocation and Visa application support available for the successful candidate
- A great benefits package .
- Salary is £55,000 – £75,000, depending on experience.
- You’ll work about 40 hours a week, with flexible work time.