Product Marketing Specialist
CoveoNew York, Montreala year ago
The market opportunity for Coveo is significant. IDC predicts AI spending to close in on $100 billion within five years from $37.5 billion in 2019. And as this market matures, and more and more intelligent software products enter this space, we are looking for a Product Marketer who will help lead our market analysis and competitive intelligence practice and shape our position.
The relentless pursuit of insights
Reporting to the Product Marketing Director for Coveo Platform, you will be responsible for using data and field feedback to help determine business priorities, refine messaging and enable field teams with winning competitive strategies.
If you’re a self-starter who’s curious about new technologies, passionate about using research to uncover and articulate competitive advantage and have a strong desire to join a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in Cognitive Search, then this position is for you.
Your mandate (if you choose to accept it):
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competing products and share timely responses to competitive announcements that create fear, uncertainty and doubt in the market.
- Enable field teams (both direct and indirect) to understand competitor strengths and positioning through the development of hands-on training and compelling sales material.
- Provide actionable intelligence on competing technologies and previous competitive deal scenarios (win/loss analysis) in order to improve account strategies and boost win rates.
- Build financial models to support the estimation and assessment of market opportunities and formulate recommendations to help establish prioritization.
- Work with third-party analysts and vendors to aggregate market data to inform the strategic roadmap and ensure product differentiation and messaging is meaningful.
- Proactively maintain and share knowledge of market and industry trends, buyer preferences and changing market forces.
- Establish feedback processes in order to tap into insights from customer-facing teams and ensure knowledge transfer at all levels.
What it will take to impress us:
- 3+ years enterprise software experience in a related role, such as competitive intelligence, product marketing, product management or sales engineering.
- Comfortable interfacing with and presenting to executive-level and senior members of the sales, marketing, alliance, product and engineering teams.
- Adept at translating technical features into business value as a means of differentiating an enterprise technology or XaaS product.
- Share our passion for this category with specific domain knowledge in the areas of enterprise search, artificial intelligence, knowledge management or cloud computing.
- Cognitive Search or Insight Engines means something to you, and you come to the table with a strong understanding of the real-world issues and needs of our buyers.
- Bonus points if you’re familiar with competitive and market intelligence tools, such as CB Insights, BuiltWith, Crayon, Klue or others (name-dropping is encouraged).
We have a fit? In this particular role, you are dealt with an extremely good set of cards, it will be yours to play them well and win the pot. Send us your resume (and a cover letter) and convince us that you are a must have rather than a nice to have.
Join the #CoveoLife!