Product Marketing Specialist (German-speaking)
TrimbleBodegraven, Netherlands11 days ago
Trimble is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join the Product Marketing Team in behave of the DACH region. This job is located in the Netherlands, Bodegraven.
German speaking is required due to customers in Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
The Product Marketing Specialist is a centralized strategic role that is key to defining and driving go-to-market strategies. The Product Marketing Specialist will be part of the EMEA Product Marketing team and work closely with the product, marketing and communications, sales, and support team for the DACH region.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for the creation and ownership of core product messaging, positioning, product launches and the enablement of sales, marcoms, and support by developing, communicating and implementing go-to-market plans. You will be the primary source of market data sourcing and interpretation, competitive analysis, the voice of the customer and market outreach, enabling the team to make informed decisions. You will report to the Manager of Product Marketing and will be responsible for the following:
- Define go-to-market strategy and drive the product launch process for one of our flagship products, Trimble Nova
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and maintain full internal transparency across all processes
- Enable marcoms to communicate a product’s value proposition to generate significant interest and define the most impactful communication channels
- Enable sales to solidify product messaging to successfully close deals
- Enable customer service to onboard, train and support customers
- Liaise with sales operations to create the necessary sales contracts, product codes and licensing processes and support setting up salesforce structure and data analysis
- Identify and promote the best sales model for each product, create product pricing and pricing models as well as financial forecast
- Supply product messaging for websites, commercial videos, articles, posts, etc.
- Track product’s performances past launch, create and implement campaigns for further ensuring the product’s success in the market
- Work on business cases for new products and features showing the investment and return expected as well as plan of implementation
- Be a thought leader for the future of the product portfolio, the business model and for the transformation of the construction industry
- Quantitative external and internal market research, including gathering data from sales, finance, marketing, product managers, as well as from external data sources
- Create competitive analysis, market sizing and market saturation
- Qualitative market research, specifically by speaking to customers directly
- Reproduce this work for various European markets
E = Essential, D = Desirable
- E: BS/BA degree required, preferably in marketing or business, however, if you can show relevant experience, we are also open to applicants with other degrees
- E: Both German and English fluent and professional language skills are required
- E: Experience in working in or close with marketing and/or sales (can also be sales operations, inside sales or pre-sales)
- D: Experience in writing strong sales pitches and product descriptions that have proven to engage audiences
- D: Good knowledge of Salesforce, especially with reports and dashboards, is a plus
- E: Rarely any other position in a company deals with as many different stakeholders at the same time, therefore you must be able to manage different people very well
- E: Natural drive to do things differently, try new things and reject the status quo
- E: Energetic, forthcoming, able to stand your ground, able to negotiate, able to walk into a room and own the space, however, respectfully towards others
- E: Strong self-drive to communicate often and in most efficient manor, a lot of our teams are internationally fragmented
- E: Ability to work across multiple remote teams
- E: Solid written and verbal communication skills
- E: Ability and willingness to travel globally, but predominantly across Europe (no driver’s license required)
What you will find:
Trimble is a global team of driven, committed, and ambitious people who are transforming the way the world works. A workplace where you can bring your whole self to work every day. Be valued for who you are and what you contribute. We’ll appreciate if you put your vision into motion and you will create opportunities — for our customers, our community, and yourself.
Trimble knows that quality of life shapes the quality of work. That’s why we strive to keep our people happy and healthy. We evaluate our compensation and benefits regularly and adapt them to the local needs of our global organization.