Product Marketing Specialist, Consumer
Assurance IQSeattle, WA, remote4 months ago
At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to support our Medicare, Healthcare, Life, and other lines of insurance business including leading and supporting the development of the Assurance brand, go-to-market strategy, development of creative, and other initiatives focused on the customer lifecycle and success to push the business forward.
What you will do:
- Deeply understand customers across Medicare, Healthcare, Life, and other lines of insurance and communicate needs, buying journeys, and opportunities cross-functionally.
- Drive and support qualitative and quantitative research to inform product and marketing strategy across the customer lifecycle.
- Make data supported recommendations regarding product and business objectives, strategy, positioning, and messaging.
- Partner with channel owners to drive, test, execute, and optimize programs designed to drive conversion and growth.
- Drive and/or support the creation of marketing assets e.g., email campaigns, text and push campaigns, videos, print collateral, websites, etc. to support conversion.
- Develop relationships with industry partners to navigate complex industry regulation and navigate opportunities for expanded partner marketing.
- Build the Assurance brand online and offline to increase mindshare with prospective customers.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- You thrive in an environment where not everything has been figured out and it’s up to you to design the future, supported by a highly autonomous environment where you’re encouraged to test new ideas, learn rapidly, and iterate.
- You are a customer-centric problem solver and understands how the customer experience can impact brand perception and conversion for sustainable long-term growth.
- 2+ years of experience in a product marketing, content, brand, or channel management role.
- Ability to work closely with and influence cross functional teams, including product management, channel marketing, sales, and support.
- Customer-focused ability to deeply understand needs and develop insights that shape marketing plans and influence product roadmaps.
- Desire to build world-class products and solve extremely hard problems, with a high level of curiosity and an insight backed approach.
- Ability to translate marketing efforts into easy to consume information for business leaders – clearly showing where a customer learned of our brand to inform their likely
- buying behavior.
- A well-organized approach to your work coupled with an ambitious drive to get things done, set huge goals, then achieving them.
- Data-driven mindset leveraging a highly analytical approach to rapidly test performance, find opportunities, and build business cases.
- Ability to plan and execute solutions in a complex industry.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete tasks on time.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in the insurance and/or financial services industry preferred.
The following is highly desired:
- Basic HTML & CSS coding ability, in addition to intermediate SQL writing ability
- Understanding of content marketing & SEO
- Speed and precision
- Constantly challenging the status quo