Product Marketing Specialist
AxoniusAnywhere, USA4 days ago
About the Role
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers security solution coverage gaps, and automatically validates and enforces security policies.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you’ll play an integral role in building and strengthening the Product Marketing function at Axonius. The successful candidate will be someone who is highly collaborative, organized, and works well with internal and external stakeholders.
Working closely with Axonius go-to-market teams, you’ll help grow the Axonius audience and better convey the value of the Axonius platform to customers, partners, and prospects.
You will develop inspiring customer stories, new ways to engage our audience, and build campaigns that help customers connect with Axonius.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this position has the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally with marketing, product, customer success, and sales teams.
- Champion the Voice of Axonius Customers: help customers share their Axonius success stories and gain recognition in the process
- Tech partnerships: own relationships with current and prospective integration partners and coordinate joint go-to-market opportunities
- Craft compelling content: develop content and collateral around product enhancements, best practices, and benefits in the form of web content, social content, solution briefs, videos, blogs, and whitepapers.
- Assist with product launches and releases: assist with the launches of net-new products, features, and new platform versions.
- Drive awareness and market education: support marketing campaigns that lead to high-quality pipeline generation and ultimately closed business.
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing, customer success, or a market-facing role; experience in the cybersecurity and/or IT industry is a plus
- Proven track record of crafting compelling content
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including on-message product demo videos and slide pitch-decks.
- Highly self-motivated, accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with high attention to detail
- Able to travel within the US, with occasional international travel
- Experience with business processes such as sales, operations, marketing, and customer support.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal staff and external clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Marketing automation and CRM systems
- Video creation and editing skills
- Public speaking and presenting skills