ImageTrend, Inc. is dedicated to connecting life’s most important data in the healthcare and emergency response community. We deliver software solutions, data analytics, and services for EMS, hospitals, community paramedicine (CP), critical care, fire, and preparedness to enable fully integrated patient-centric healthcare and public safety. Our commitment to innovation, its clients, and providing world-class implementation and support is unsurpassed. Based in Lakeville, Minn., ImageTrend combines business analysis, creative design, and data-driven architecture to offer scalable solutions and strategies for today and the future. Employment at ImageTrend is not just about doing a job; it's about being a part of a community. We are top-notch talent, passionate about making a difference through the work we do together!
Under the direction of the EVP of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the marketing awareness, engagement, conversion, and retention for their respective product line. They will need to actively engage with the product organization to understand their product(s) roadmap, new feature and functionality releases, and how these releases align to target personas to enable internal and external stakeholders on newly developed messaging.
- Research the market and competitive environment for effective personas and product differentiation
- Develop and manage the product positioning and messaging across media and engagement channels
- In coordination with the Product Team, align the product marketing calendar with timely assets for prospects and customer promotion, including videos, literature and other promotional materials
- Create product and feature sales enablement assets to effectively communicate the value and benefits our products offer to our prospects and clients
- Create product presentations and deliver to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively identify customer success and collaborate to bring those stories for use in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience, preferably in a high-growth SaaS company, with public safety/healthcare industry experience a plus
- Proven experience managing product marketing processes including messaging, positioning, and executing marketing plans in a cross-functional team environment
- Expert communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven foundational marketing, content creation, and management experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills, appreciation of critical timelines, and strong work ethic
What we have to offer:
- This position is available for remote work nationwide or at our office located in Lakeville, MN
- Outstanding compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Time Off
- In office and remote work environments available
- Perks in the office such as snacks, tap beer, and ping-pong
- The ability to do meaningful, challenging work on a fun and collaborative team
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents is $70,000 to $120,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to work experience, certifications, education, etc. In addition to salary, ImageTrend offers a comprehensive suite of benefits, incentive and recognition programs, professional development, and 401k contribution.
At ImageTrend, we celebrate diversity and strive to ensure a workplace where everyone feels a sense of inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or status as a protected veteran.
If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and ImageTrend will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.