Product Marketing Manager,RPA
HylandAnywhere4 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the Hyland team. We are seeking an individual with a passion for developing compelling messaging and positioning, influencing go-to-market strategy, and driving effective sales enablement. Experience in marketing SaaS products or cloud-based enterprise solutions is preferred. Check out the details below to learn more and apply!
What you will be doing
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for influencing go-to-market strategy and developing messaging and foundational content to position Hyland’s content services offerings within the larger market. This includes internal and channel sales enablement, product launch planning and support for integrated marketing campaigns that drive sales for Hyland products.
- Develop positioning and messaging content in a variety of formats for multiple and/or complex company software products and solutions with minimal oversight
- Identify overall market opportunity and refine specific audiences through targeting and segmentation
- Decide on the most relevant content for the buyer personas and support the development of this content accordingly across a range of formats
- Work with demand generation, digital marketing, campaign management and industry marketing teams on relevant integrated marketing initiatives
- Be the subject matter expert on the assigned area of the company's software product or solution; develop and maintain competitive positioning for use against like offerings from other competitors
- Collaborate with direct and channel sales partners in creating sales enablement content (e.g. playbooks, battle cards, scripts, presentations, training modules and demos)
- Be integral in product launch planning by developing the marketing strategy, executing on the plan and supporting analyst briefings
- Develop a range of customer testimonials for external/internal use, including written case studies
- Measure the success of content and materials produced. Use the analytics available to make recommendations and develop best practices to maximize the effectiveness of future materials
- Manage a portion of the Product Marketing budget, making recommendations for where to best optimize marketing spend to accomplish our goals
- Be an active contributor to our thought leadership strategy by participating in blogs, web content, etc
- Provide guidance to other team members
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience marketing an RPA solution
- Significant experience (ideally 5+ years) in product marketing or similar role, and relevant industry or technology
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the job
- Background in marketing enterprise software – especially cloud-based solutions – preferred
- Must be comfortable and effective at delivering presentations
- Strong writing/presentation building, verbal, written, digital, and graphic communication skills
- Strong Web research and analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and gain the trust of others; effective at gaining consensus
- Knowledge of the enterprise sales process, and the product collateral needs for effective value based solution marketing and selling
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage projects to completion with minimal oversight
- Up to 20% travel required
401(k) Retirement Savings. Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Medical, Dental, Vision. Volunteer Paid Time Off. Wellness Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Sabbatical Program. Hyland House Program.
Find out more by going to https://www.hyland.com/en/careers/life-at-hyland.
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland’s mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do – whether it’s helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.