Product Marketing Manager, Research
ForresterGreater Boston1Y ago
About This Role:
We are looking for an individual who is skilled in marketing intangible and tangible products to lead the product marketing efforts of Forrester’s largest product, research. This role is responsible for partnering within marketing and across the Forrester ecosystem to drive awareness of Forrester’s intellectual property and interest in the research product.
- Provide market and competitive insights to help shape the direction of Forrester’s research and product delivery.
- Design demand-centric positioning and messaging as well as go-to-market strategies to connect Forrester’s research to buyer needs.
- Act as the quarterback within marketing to educate the marketing team and guide the direction and output of campaign execution to support research.
- Create customer stories to showcase how Forrester’s research impacts our customers’ businesses.
- Develop or contribute to world-class marketing assets in support of Forrester’s research to include early-stage thought leadership assets and late-stage assets to aid in conversion.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional GTM teams consisting of research, product, marketing, and sales team members.
- Support and collaborate across product marketing to design experiences to showcase Forrester’s products at Forrester forums.
- Work closely with the sales enablement team to ensure the sales team is educated and armed to speak on Forrester’s intellectual property and pitch the research product.
- Develop a working understanding of all of Forrester’s offerings.
- Collaborate with other product marketers to help shape a consistent approach to product marketing at Forrester.
- Broadly help shape Forrester marketing’s agenda and progress.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in marketing.
- A proven writer and clear communicator with demonstrated capabilities to craft stories that speak to solving buyer problems.
- A strong ability to understand and contextualize Forrester’s intellectual property.
- Has domain understanding of the technology and marketing functions to which Forrester sells.
- Is comfortable in marketing tangible and intangible products.
- Demonstrated project management and collaboration skills across functional groups.
- High-clock speed and ability to work without constant oversight or a support team.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.