Product Marketing Manager - Remote within Canada
AlllocadiaAnywhere in Canadaa month ago
Do you have a knack for creating high quality marketing deliverables that crisply convey value propositions? Are you passionate about helping customers understand that there is a way to automate manual processes that will ultimately make a big difference to their businesses?
Our marketing team is currently seeking an exceptional and creative Product Marketing Manager to join our team, in Vancouver or anywhere else in Canada.
Reporting to our Director of Product Marketing, you will act as the champion for our flagship product — Allocadia’s strategic planning and budget management platform. In this role, you will work closely with product management, marketing, sales leadership, professional services and our customer success teams to drive alignment on go-to-market strategies, positioning and messaging. You will also lead initiatives that increase user adoption, usage, product satisfaction, help identify account expansion opportunities, and improve retention.
You’ll be part of a high-performance team that values initiative and cares about driving impactful outcomes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be an expert on both the Marketing Performance Management (MPM) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM) markets and share insights with the broader team
- Craft clear and compelling audience-specific platform positioning, messaging, value propositions and tools (product videos, whitepapers, how-to guides etc.)
- Ensure that marketing programs and collateral clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our platform
- Build compelling product content that excites, inspires, and compels market and user adoption
- Work with a cross-functional team to plan and execute the launches of new releases and drive product growth and adoption
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and build marketing strategies across the entire customer journey: from activation to engagement, retention and cross-sell opportunities
- Work closely with our sales team and partners to support ongoing enablement
- Help support product education, adoption and continue to grow the user community in collaboration with our Customer Success and Academy teams
- Engage with industry analysts and influencers to create favourable mindshare and establish us as a thought leader
- Collaborate with internal teams to champion and execute competitive intelligence, market research, and buyer persona initiatives
- Use customer and market insights to deliver meaningful contribution to Allocadia’s product vision and roadmap
What you bring and career motivations:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology with a strong understanding of SaaS-based solutions
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related field. MBA or Pragmatic Marketing preferred.
- Passion for continual learning and utilization of product marketing best practices
- You are an exceptional communicator, with storytelling and positioning skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills to interact with cross-functional teams and external third parties
- Strong analytical and writing skills with experience developing
- high-impact sales and marketing assets
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, with the ability to take ownership of managed initiatives
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Asana, Airtable, and Product Board
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RunHard, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven culture with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are goal-oriented and are aligned to build a world class SaaS company
- Collaborative, fun work environment, where laughing and learning go together