Product Marketing Manager - Performance Ads
BytedanceNew York, London, Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore1Y ago
ByteDance enables you to discover a world of creative content platforms powered by world-class technology. We inform, entertain and inspire people across borders, cultures, and languages.
Since our creation in 2012, ByteDance has become a truly global company, operating a dozen products accessible in 150 countries such as TikTok, Vigo, Toutiao, TopBuzz and more! We welcome people from all backgrounds to join us.
We are looking for the brightest minds in Product Marketing / Go to Market Leads to work on the hardest technical challenges to find the optimal solutions to change how people work together in business.
You’ll be responsible for the commercial success of products spanning across multiple product areas such as communication, content creation, etc. Working closely with our engineering team, you will be our expert and lead ByteDance's expansion in product marketing, product development, and customer experience.
1. Partner closely with the Sales team to deeply understand user pain points, form business requirements and prioritize solutions to influence the direction of product development.
2. Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and execute regional programs and initiatives.
3. Define go-to-market strategy for TikTok's ever-evolving ads product. We are instrumental in setting the go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy.
4. Build an understanding of the most nascent TikTok advertising products and leveraging these products to achieve customer goals.
1. BA/BS degree or above.
2. 3+ years of product marketing or product management experience with digital ad products.
3. 3+ years of experience from the digital advertising industry.
4. Strong knowledge of sales and marketing processes.
5. A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking.
6. A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis.
7. Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.