Product Marketing Manager
EventbriteSan Francisco10M ago
At Eventbrite, our mission is to bring the world together through live experiences. To do that, we aim to deliver groundbreaking event organizer tools and attendee experiences and we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead Packaging and Pricing product marketing initiatives.
The Product Marketing team champions the best customer experience across Eventbrite to delight, grow and retain our creators. We are designing the present and the future of Eventbrite customer experience with every interaction within and outside of our product.
You will help unlock Eventbrite’s value for our Creators through our product bundles and pricing programs. If you thrive on delivering a mix of strategic thinking, cross-functional influence, product development, optimization, and content creation in a fast, fun and down to earth environment surrounded by good people and good vibes - this role is for you.
The ideal candidate is deeply customer-obsessed, comfortable with ambiguity, experienced at developing and executing on iterative multi-channel campaigns, and can communicate the benefits of a complex solution in an authentic, compelling way.
- Understand customer goals, drivers, and needs and how Eventbrite can meet these by developing new pricing and product bundle options
- Through thoughtful messaging and contextual marketing, connect customers to Eventbrite products that solve their needs in a bundle that works for them at a price they are willing to pay
- Partner with Global Marketing teams to shape the product roadmap so that it meets customer in-market needs
- Develop a globally scalable value proposition and messaging that deeply resonates with our customers and aligns with their values
- Reimagine all touch points that communicate our product bundles and pricing options from the in-product experience to sale materials
- Identify and act on signals to ensure that customers are using the right product mix for their goals
- Instrument, forecast, and measure results against product marketing initiatives and regularly update stakeholders across the business
- 5-7 years of experience in Product Marketing for a technology company and a deep customer obsession
- A growth mindset, with problem-solving skills and a creative “make it happen” spirit to surmount any obstacle with limited resources
- Proven ability to create insights-based value prop and messaging that transform into to go to market and adoption strategy
- Strong storytelling, messaging, and writing skills, with a demonstrated ability to translate technical functionality into compelling customer-centric narratives
- A passion and curiosity for the live event experiences
- You are an avid Eventbrite creator and have a passion for live experiences
- You have pricing strategy, payments or marketplace experience
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.