Product Marketing Manager @ New York City
ConcertioNew York23d ago
Concertio is a fast-growing VC-backed startup that provides AI-powered performance optimization tools. We’re psyched about making computer systems faster and more efficient, and our technology does this automatically and in real-time. We’re seeking a passionate Product Marketing Manager who’s up for the challenge of setting up the product marketing process in an enterprise software company. The candidate is expected to be well versed in recent enterprise software trends and to have marketed to technical buyers. You’ll be an ideal candidate if you’re looking to be an individual contributor at first with a potential to grow to a leadership role in a fast-growing startup.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up and implement the product marketing process of the company
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Understand the competitive landscape – be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn
- Develop a marketing plan for our products, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Carry out the marketing plan, including managing the company’s website, social media, writing marketing materials, events, meetups, ad spend, SEO, PRs, partnerships, etc.
- Work out of our NYC office
- At least 3 years of related product or solutions marketing experience in an enterprise software company
- Expertise with marketing sophisticated, SaaS-based (on-premise and on the cloud) B2B applications
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver, and strong analytical skills
- Technically knowledgeable in the cloud, machine learning, DevOps, hardware and software domains
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM / marketing automation tools such as Slack and HubSpot
- Power-user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isn’t working
- Ability to work independently
- Technical academic bachelor’s degree, MBA