Product Marketing Manager, Learning & Development
OJO LabsAustin, TX4 days ago
About the Marketing Team
The OJO Labs Marketing team is creative, analytical, and passionate about our business, our craft, and our pets; we’re a small and growing high-impact team. We aim to always keep the needs, wants, and goals of consumers at the forefront of every decision OJO makes, through insightful, compelling storytelling that fuses the head and the heart. We influence with deep, quantitative analyses, wrapped in the context of qualitative insights. Every member on the team has their own domain knowledge and subject matter expertise, creating the opportunity and responsibility for ownership and deep collaboration on company-wide initiatives.
As a Product Marketing Manager - Learning and Development, you’ll use your experience building training and development programs to lead initiatives that acquire, train, and retain real estate agents within the OJO ecosystem. You’ll develop a deep understanding of not only agents and brokers, but also the homebuyers they work with. The product growth you drive will come from developing strategies and content that supports agent development and provides the best possible experience for our customers.
You’ll also work to understand the competitive landscape and ensure strong positioning of OJO agent products. As a product marketing manager, you are uniquely positioned to understand the capabilities of OJO products along with how customers use them. In connecting the two, you will ensure that customer successes are effectively communicated, and customer feedback and insights are used to drive future product strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic self-starter with a strong background in developing and managing learning and development programs, customer insights, market research, and marketing strategy development. The candidate must be able to effectively prioritize their workload, possess strong internal and external communications skills, and be comfortable with handling complex data sets and extracting insights to help drive product development.
What you'll do:
- Build the go-to-market strategy and lead the product launch for agent development program, ensuring we have the right mix of content and channels to drive acquisition and onboarding
- Be accountable for the development of segmentation, messaging, and positioning for agent training program/products
- Collaborate with product, acquisition, and engagement teams to acquire, nurture, retain, and promote new agents
- Develop a deep understanding of our agents and brokers through qual, quant, and behavioral insights marrying them with third-party data and competitor analysis
- Be the voice of the customer by synthesizing audience learning and socialize insights across marketing and product, with an ongoing focus on audience refinement
- Successfully work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Product, Agent Engagement, and Customer Success to ensure proper targeting, onboarding, and experience for customers
- Leverage data (e.g., dashboards, tactical metrics, performance KPIs) to understand engagement and product usage across the entire funnel and identify points to drive deeper engagement
- Play a hands-on role in connecting the dots between all the metrics and present analysis and strategy to agent product marketing, engagement, and product teams
- Support competitive market analysis
What we need from you:
- Growth-oriented, customer-centric strategic mindset
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, marketing strategy, and/or community management
- Proven experience building, launching, and scaling learning and development programs for partners or customers, ideally in a marketplace environment
- Deep understanding of consumer metrics, market segmentation and analytics – a data-driven strategist who understands and analyze how to tap into personal factors that will motivate and engage the user over time
- Working knowledge of email, content, and digital marketing
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to deal with change with a passion for innovation and creative problem solving
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
Nice to haves:
- Excellent program management skills with attention to detail and experience in forecasting and managing to forecast
- Experience working with real estate agents and/or working knowledge of the industry
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, work with cross-functional teams through influence, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership
- Ability to offer strong point-of-view on how to best move the customer to action
- Developed business acumen and consistent track record of creating management-level presentations
- Effective analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to use data to drive actionable insights
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!