Product Marketing Manager - GTM
EventbriteSan Francisco10M ago
At Eventbrite our mission is to bring the world together through live experiences. We aim to deliver groundbreaking event organizer tools and attendee experiences globally. We are looking for a talented part Product Marketing Manager and part Project Manager to govern, drive, and optimize our global GTM process and plans.
The Product Marketing team champions the best customer experience across Eventbrite to delight, grow and retain our creators. We are designing the present and the future of Eventbrite customer experience with every interaction within and outside of our product.
In this role, you will rally and organize global cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Product Marketing, Creative, Legal, Customer Service, and Sales teams to deliver the best possible internal and external customer experience as we bring products to market. You will oversee day-to-day details of multiple global projects including developing and managing master plans and schedules, delegating responsibilities across contributors, and ensuring that launch activities are completed on time. You will help gather insights and feedback on product launches via research and beta testing forums. Most importantly, you will bring a strategic lens to all GTM initiatives to identify opportunities that help us develop powerful narratives to make the biggest impact with our customers.
The ideal candidate is deeply customer-obsessed, incredibly organized, process-driven but flexible, can focus on the details while keeping track of the big picture and easily builds relationships with teammates who have diverse personalities and working styles.
- Develop, drive, govern and optimize the global GTM process including ensuring quality of internal comms materials, organizing and directing GTM taskforce teams, and determining product marketing resourcing based on launch scope and impact
- Create master plans and schedules to track and move forward GTM initiative such as product readiness, Help Center article creation, asset development, internal trainings, and localization
- Partner with Global Marketing and Customer Experience teams to bring the voice of the customer and pulse on the market to GTM decisions including timing, channels and customer resources
- Establish and manage a feedback loop with Global Marketing Teams to keep global partners closely connected to upcoming launches and deliverables
- Establish and manage a Beta Tester group to gather insights and feedback on experiments and product launches
- Provide consistent, timely and clear internal launch communication and resources to stakeholders across Product, Global Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience teams
- Identify opportunities in GTM roadmaps to develop connected narratives and messaging that helps our customers understand the value of the launch
- Manage the global editorial calendar for the Product Content Hub
- Ensure action plans and KPIs are in place to drive customer satisfaction, evaluate GTM success, drive product adoption and business growth
- 5 years of Product Marketing or Project Management within a Product Marketing setting experience
- Strong communicator and cross-functional team player with a proven track record of planning and successfully executing global projects or initiatives
- Excellent project management skills and expertise at managing multiple work streams with cross-functional dependencies
- Ability to focus on the details while seeing the big picture and how each launch fits into Eventbrite’s overall strategy and customer experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- You are an avid Eventbrite creator and have a passion for live experiences
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.