Product Marketing Manager - for digital data company
Adtekker Recruiting LLCNew York, NY18 days ago
Location: New York, NY (remote and eventually onsite)
Role Type: Product Marketing / Full-Time / Perm
Industry: Digital Data Marketing / Big Data Marketing
My client, a digital data company is seeking a Sr. /Product Marketing Manager with expertise in media and digital data marketing to join their Marketing team in NYC. The company collects data responsibly and builds solutions to help marketers understand and connect to groups of consumers most likely to be interested in that marketer’s products and messages. The company partners with agencies, brands, and many leading advertising and marketing tech companies.
They are also currently developing some exciting new data products/services to be brought to market!
As a Sr. /Product Marketing Manager you will have the following
- Develop and maintain a fundamental understanding of the data marketplace landscape: be the expert on our data buyers, who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Collaborate closely with the product and marketing team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with buyer personas.
- Understand and document key data buyer personas, including where they get information, what motivates purchase, and what content resonates with them
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with the marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis and iterate accordingly.
- Own and implement the go-to-market plans for new product releases and enhancements and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop thought-leadership content and collateral that supports the company's data products
- Understand and support our sales channels: train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, ideally in the data or AdTech/MarTech space
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Strong people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Previous experience or a quick study with Snowflake and AWS S3 solutions
- A knack for translating complex products and solutions into compelling narratives to drive buyer interest
- Problem-solver: you’re able to navigate ambiguity to develop creative solutions to challenges
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be conducted via phone and via Zoom/Bluejeans/Facetime.
Final rounds potentially to be conducted in person.
This position will initially start remotely. The position will someday evolve into an onsite role once Covid circumstances improve or are fully resolved.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Basic Life/AD&D, 401K