Product Marketing Manager
About the role
Laminar is looking for a highly effective Product Marketing Manager to be a critical driver in guiding our content and go-to-market (GTM) strategy with a heavy focus on sales enablement as we grow the GTM team. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, you will have a deep understanding of the Data Security and Data Governance markets. This individual will function as a company spokesperson, support demand gen activities with content and GTM strategies, and help us create a sales enablement program.
What you'll be doing
- Drive sales enablement content with SDRs, Account Executives, and channels
- Deliver sales enablement tools such as sales playbooks, competitive battle cards, product, and partner-focused datasheets
- Contribute to product and solution positioning, messaging, and GTM strategies
- Execute on content development to articulate the benefits of our product and ensure message alignment throughout all customer touchpoints (website, sales team, events, etc.)
- Identify market trends and customer needs.
- Design and execute market research studies to gain critical insight about customer attitudes and behavior, and develop programs that optimally position our products
- Execute product launch activities and collaborate with product management, marketing, and sales to ensure an effective go-to-market.
- Strategize and conduct competitive analysis to help identify new marketing opportunities
- Speak and present both internally and externally (webinars, public events, customer engagements, etc.) to promote our story and products
- Create positive relations with partners and sales channels.
- 3+ years of product marketing or related experience in B2B enterprise security
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Works well in a collaborative environment (leave your ego at the door)
- High attention to detail with an ability to remain organized and multi-task
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team members
- Experience growing a cloud-based business.
Laminar is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.