Product Marketing Manager
Neal AnalyticsBellevue, WA5M ago
What separates Neal Analytics from the pack? We are a data company run by some of the best data people around and we have loads of fun predicting the future. Our award-winning team excels at building relationships with individuals, teams, and companies both within and without the organization.
Neal Analytics possesses a deep understanding of technology, data engineering, data science, software development, the cloud, gaming, and is always on top of emerging trends. Our people are our top priority. We work hard to make sure all of our employees are successful in their work with a dedicated executive support team who have been down this path before.
Neal Analytics is a great place to work, where data scientists, management consultants, software developers, marketing leaders and future-thinkers come together to build a better tomorrow.
What we’re looking for:
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for driving product marketing strategy, operational planning and execution for new or existing service offerings. Reporting to the Neal Analytics VP of Marekting, the PMM will lead, end-to-end, product marketing efforts for various solutions from go-to market, to integrated marketing campaign, to digital marketing, to sales enablement. It includes collaborating side-by-side with the delivery team to drive solution validation research, messaging and positioning, support sales enablement and training, and product launch and GTM campaign development and execution.
We’re looking for someone that’s passionate about technology, AI and ML in particular, and has the drive and capability to drive multiple marketing projects and campaigns in parallel, from inception (strategy) to execution. The PMM will need to be as comfortable looking at the big picture as they will be rolling up their sleeves and be hands-on creating the necessary content and using the appropriate martech tools to generate measurable business results.
What you will do:
- Lead product marketing for target solutions, driving and owning end-to-end the product marketing strategy, operational planning and execution.
- Collaborate with delivery team on challenges our solution brings for customers and translate those insights into market positioning and value messaging leveraged across the organization.
- Function as the product communication and messaging owner between product, marketing, and sales for target solutions.
- Translate technical features and roadmaps into customer-facing, go-to-market benefits through development of a deep knowledge of products and solutions.
- Develop and manage sales enablement tools (sell sheets, pitch decks, battle cards, etc. as needed)
- Support sales (both inside sales and account executive email campaign optimization)
- Manage the solution launch process, including GTM planning and campaign orchestration in partnership with sales and inside sales.
- Develop and execute tiered marketing campaigns including vertical-specific positioning, promotions and integrated marketing campaigns execution.
- Execute analytics and reporting on campaigns ROI.
- Travel as required 5-10% of time
What you bring to the table:
- BS in computer science, EE, or equivalent. Or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent with a passion for and experience in technology, in particular in the data, ML and AI space.
- MBA, (Marketing a plus)
- 3-7 years of experience in product marketing in the technology space, ideally in the consulting services industry.
- 2+ years of experience building and executing end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns, in particular Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns.
- High-energy creativity and resourcefulness.
- Familiarity and eagerness to learn more and use key tools Neal Analytics is using: HubSpot, WordPress, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office & SharePoint, and new tools that may be added to support marketing initiatives (Ubersuggest, Boombora, Zapier, Woodpecker, Dynamics365, etc.)
- Enthusiastic team player who proactively reach out to its sales or engineering counterparts.
- Creative but practical thinker with the drive and skill to execute with minimal direction. A self-starter who can manage their own projects and deadlines.
- Attention to detail and precise writing and presentation skills.
- Biased for data-first decision making with data analytics and data processing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-driven, start-up like culture.
- Able to plan, execute and monitor multiple projects at once in a structured and fast-pace environment. At Neal Analytics, we run marketing projects and campaigns like we run our engineering: Using Agile methodology inspired sprints with clear deliverables, defined accountabilities, full transparency and aligned timelines.
- Ability to find the balance between executing and building systems, processes and templates from the ground up to enable effective marketing scaling up.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
Neal Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not and would never discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.