WHO WE ARE
Well, we definitely aren’t Google.
AmTrav is, firstly, a growing business travel management company with an emphasis on the personal. We bring people together and help people get more done. How? By using superior technology to disrupt our legacy industry and bring it into the 21st century, without sacrificing the human touch. Really. Here at AmTrav, we don’t like to mince words or try to be anything other than what we are. And what we are is unconventional, unique, brazen, and a good time (if we do say so ourselves).
Working with us isn’t likely something you’ve experienced before. We’re laid back and welcoming, with a firm grasp on results-driven work. We don’t want to hold your hand or look over your shoulder, but we expect the greatness that we know is in you, and exists in everything we do. That might sound a little dramatic, but we take our work seriously (we just think it doesn’t have to always feel so serious).
You should also know that every day we do our best to live our values:
MAKE BUSINESS PERSONAL
Connecting people to collaborate is what we’re about. We work hard to deliver the best experience to each traveler, teammate, travel manager, and partner, greasing wheels to give people more power to grow further.
We go for great, embracing diversity and out of the box thinking. We don't allow constraints to limit, but fearlessly reinvent new ways to unlock value. We reward ideas from everyone.
BE RADICALLY HONEST
Tell It Like It Is. Hear It How It Is. Really. Give honest feedback, recognize that sometimes that might be tough to say and hear. But if we are true, we build trust with customers, partners and each other.
KEEP IT FUN
Lines between work and personal are blurring and each inspires the other. We keep the mood light, positive, and creative for customers and ourselves. We keep things real, human and fun.
If you resonate with any of this, we’d love to hear from you, provided you have the qualifications below (or at least the majority of them).
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to help us take on the legacy giants within the corporate travel industry - a true David and Goliath story. We marry a consumer-grade online booking tool (OBT) and world-class travel management company (TMC) powered by rapid ingenuity that genuinely sets us apart. We need YOU to help us tell that story and contribute to our rapid growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop an expert understanding of AmTrav’s features, benefits, use cases, and the markets we compete in and be able to demo our products effectively while overseeing launch execution for new products, features, and benefits
- Collaborate across teams to build timely platform-wide, or industry-specific, product pitches and content as you develop a deep understanding of our market, competitive landscape, customers and product
- Work as part of a small but mighty marketing team to enable the sales team with world-class internal and external content (demos, decks, comparisons) that demonstrates the power of our products
- Partner with the product team to establish key product requirements based on customer and market feedback
- Translate customer needs into positioning and messaging strategies, from top-of-funnel awareness messages to key points along the customer journey
- Develop and execute plans that drive growth and usage of new products; sourcing and securing new distribution opportunities to drive lead generation to the new products.
- Champion our customer’s needs and product purpose across the organization to gain buy-in and ensure cohesive, seamless execution across all functions.
- Partner with Marketing, Product, Sales and Relationship Management to define and measure success and forecast business impact while supporting leaders with ideation, research, and analysis of new growth opportunities
- Lead through influence across the organization by building and maintaining trust and credibility
Apply if you:
- Believe in our mission and values, love to think differently, relish being an underdog, and are ready to roll up your sleeves
- Have 5-7 years of experience in product marketing, growth marketing, customer marketing, or a related field in B2B SaaS or SaaS + Service business
- Have demonstrated experience in driving successful go-to-market strategies for new and existing products in the corporate travel industry
- Have a distinct understanding of the Corporate Travel or Business Travel industry competitive landscape, the needs of corporate travel buyers and bookers, and previous experience working for a travel management company or online booking tool
- Are highly organized–with an incredible attention to detail–and skilled at connecting dots, from strategy through to execution
- Are data-driven, with the ability to evaluate the “why” of problems before jumping to the “what” or “how”
- Are a general people-person who excels at championing ideas to get buy-in and generate excitement amongst all stakeholders
- Are extremely customer-focused, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product & marketing plans
- Thrive on collaborative work; attacks big problems with big ideas and without ego; a strong team player who regularly lifts their team up
- Are self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Are able to embrace ambiguity and adapt to change as needed
BENEFITS YOU CAN COUNT ON
We respect work-life balance and offer flexible schedules in addition to competitive salaries. Our fantastic benefits include:
- Work from home or office, if you’d like
- Competitive health, dental, accident, and life insurance plans
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- 401K match
- Unlimited PTO
- IATAN Travel Agent membership with discounts on travel worldwide
We are officially located in Agoura Hills, CA and Chicago, IL - meaning that’s where our semi-empty offices are located. If you’re in one of those areas, that’s great, but anywhere else is OK, too – pretty much all of us work remotely at this point. We’re a casual bunch and get most of our work done on Slack, Zoom, and Google Docs, etc.
AmTrav is an equal-opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.