Product Marketing Manager
AnvylNew York, NY1M ago
Our Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for building out and communicating Anvyl's product value to internal and external audiences. You will work cross-functionally touching product, marketing, and sales, gathering, maintaining, and knowing the most about our target customer and testing to find ways to learn more about them and how best to interact with them. You will make our solution and product value propositions real through the creation of product narratives, technology showcases and hands-on experiences, and working to scale our messages and technical content through a range of different channels.
As the subject matter expert across the broader marketing organization and the go-to person for expertise and connection, you are responsible for driving product marketing, including amplifying capabilities and planning for capabilities that we haven’t launched yet. You know how to think strategically about audiences and represent their interests to tell a story. You are a problem solver who can analyze and diagnose complex technical and business challenges and find solutions. You are a creative who can craft new ideas and content for Anvyl's product suite.
What you’ll do:
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Customer Success and Marketing to create and develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies
- Identify, develop and/or lead the creation of a variety of content types – written, videos, presentations, etc. – as needed to fuel sales and marketing success, supporting multi-channel marketing efforts (events, advertising, email, web, blogs)
- Develop and execute product marketing campaigns that increase conversion rates and are well-supported with sales enablement programs, training materials and product collateral for each campaign that support the Sales team's pipeline
- Create content that supports the adoption of new capabilities among our existing enterprise customer base
- Use research to inform messaging and tactics, and measure the impact of those activities
You Should Apply If:
- Experience building creative assets and marketing content
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple team leaders
- You have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing or technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of enterprise technology or software marketing experience
What we value:
- A desire to learn and grow
- Bias towards action
- A collaborative attitude, you derive joy from seeing others succeed
- Enthusiasm for, and interest in, how technology impacts the physical world we live in
Anvyl is a production hub where brands manage suppliers, oversee production, and track in-depth product data from procurement to delivery of inbound goods. It saves hours a day of manual work, reduces supply chain costs, and provides actionable data on supplier activity throughout sourcing, production, and the product lifecycle.
Our vision is to be a fully digital, perfectly transparent supply chain that is as important to a brand’s success as the business model itself.
Our clients include hims, Harry's, S'well, Lola, P&G and a list of growing consumer brands. Learn more at anvyl.com.